Why become a member? ×

Gig Suffolk

Bilbo

One of the bands I am with is playing this Friday, 7th December, at the Corn Exchange in Ipswich, Suffolk.

Albino Cubana are an nine piece Latin/World Music band with Vocals (x2), guitar/tres, keyboards, bass, drums, percussion, trumpet and trombone - very dance orientated but funky as f*** and the horns are a delight. I DARE YOU TO SIT STILL!!! Find us on MySpace....3 tracks off our cd!

Support band (Brazillian singer/guitarist Gione Antony with a guitarist and percussionist) and a Latin/World Music DJ.

Door open 7 p.m., music starts 8.30 p.m. £7 on the door.

Be there or be somewhere else. See if I care. :)

Edited by bilbo230763

[quote name='bilbo230763' post='98694' date='Dec 4 2007, 11:41 AM']Albino Cubana are an nine piece Latin/World Music band with Vocals (x2), guitar/tres, keyboards, bass, drums, percussion, trumpet and trombone - very dance orientated but funky as f*** and the horns are a delight. I DARE YOU TO SIT STILL!!![/quote]

Sounds good. I'll be there if I can get a pass-out. Maybe I'm not the only person in Suffolk with a columbian Tiple after all!

[quote name='cardinaljay' post='99540' date='Dec 5 2007, 01:18 PM']Excellent! I used to play Bass for these guys around 3 years ago or so - Is Michel on Vox and George still on the skins?

I would defo be down for the show, but am in Sheffield that night! Darn it![/quote]

Yep - Michel and George are still on board - you can find us on MySpace including 3 tracks of our cd.

You playing up there?

[quote name='bilbo230763' post='99651' date='Dec 5 2007, 03:23 PM']Yep - Michel and George are still on board - you can find us on MySpace including 3 tracks of our cd.

You playing up there?[/quote]

Yes indeed - we're off to Sheffield on Friday and the across to the Hartlepool for Saturday, which is always a good laugh and most importantly, good crowds are plentiful.

Do pass on my hello's to the others...

now off to check ye Myspace :)