Why become a member? ×

Peavey/Eminence 2x10, 1x15, and 2x350w amp

Maine

Hi all,

I’m selling my bass cabs and power amp as I’ve accidentally become a keyboard player. Don’t ask… :-)

For sale now are the following:

[color="#FF0000"][b]SOLD [/b][/color]1 x Peavey 210 TVX cab, and the speakers have been upgraded to 2 x Eminence Beta 10A drive units. These are 250W RMS each, so this takes the cab to 500W RMS handling and 1000 W program.

[color="#006400"][b]£90 still available:[/b][/color] 1 x Peavey 115 cab, again upgraded with an Eminence Beta 15A which is 350W RMS power handling, and 700W program.

[color="#FF0000"][b]SOLD[/b][/color] 1 x Samson S700 power amplifer. This puts out 350W per channel, and if used with both these cabs, you can set it to send the same mono input from your bass preamp to both channels, so you get the full 350W into both cabs at the same time. It can, of course, also be used in stereo with a stereo source, or bridged into a single mono cab.

Both cabs have fitted Roqsolid Roach covers.

Both cabs have a Speakon to ¼” jack cable of the highest quality made by bassic-bits.

Conditions:

The amplifier is near-perfect, without a scratch on it. It has lived in its original box for most of its life and is 100% working.

Both cabs are 100% working, and have been gigged a few times so some of the vinyl has some nicks. But nothing you would ever notice either on stage as a player or an audience member, as you can see from the pics.

Cables are 100% working, and the covers are, well, covering! No tears.

The best internet prices that I can find for all this are:

210 cab: £199
115 cab: £175
S700 amp: £250
Cab covers: £75
Cables: no idea, I can’t remember!

So, ignoring the cables, this lot would currently cost £699, and that’s without factoring in the upgraded Eminence drive units.

[s][b]My price is £350 for the lot, including cabs, amp, covers and cables.[/b][/s] [b][color="#006400"]Now splitting the rig![/color][/b]

Given the size of these, I can’t post them. If you want them, you’ll have to get to Northampton NN4 with a suitably sized car. A Mondeo or equivalent will be fine, as that’s what I have.

I've used the whole rig with a Sansamp BDDI and it sounds blinking awesome, and I love it. But now I'm a synth twiddler it all has to go, and I'll be sorry to see it go. Pics:

The rig:

One of the 10" Eminence drives from the upper cab:

The back of the 2 x 350W amp:

Cables:

Covers:

The rig boxed and covered:

Edited by Maine

• 2 months later...

These are all still available - I haven't been actively selling them as I've been a bit busy with other things. Anyway, I'm now open to splitting the rig, so prices are as follows:

1x15: £90

2x10: £100

Amp: £100

Each cover: £20

Thanks for looking :-)

Edited by Maine

I didnt get a reply to my pm... I am very interested in the 210 but i live in Warwick and don't drive so please reply so we can discuss :)

oh, and i assume the 210 is 4ohm?

Edited by Kev

[quote name='CraigPlaysBass' post='986019' date='Oct 12 2010, 06:14 PM']Hi there,

Would you consider posting the amp?

Cheers[/quote]

Sure. It's heavy though - the cheapest Parcelforce option with adequate insurance is £43! I was assuming no-one wants to pay that much.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='TWILITEZONE' post='1025376' date='Nov 16 2010, 12:19 AM']what size are the cabs please?[/quote]

The 1x15 is:
Dimensions (H x W x D):
26.625" x 24.5" x 19.75"
(67.6 cm x 62.2 cm x 50.2 cm)

The 2x10 is:
Dimensions (H x W x D):
17" x 24.50" x 19.25"
(43.2 cm x 62.2 cm x 48.9 cm)

[quote name='TWILITEZONE' post='1025655' date='Nov 16 2010, 11:28 AM']blimey, that's deep and hopefully meaningful. interested in the 2x10, is that a horn i see in the cab?[/quote]

You're right there. It has a level control on the rear panel for the HF horn.