Why become a member? ×

** SOLD ** Mesa Boogie Roadready 1x15 ** SOLD **

Sharkfinger

This isn't getting any use these days and I fancy something a bit on the smaller and lighter side. Might get a custom cab made by the marvelous Mike Walsh at Zoot Iceni.

Will get photos on later tonight or tomorrow. Here's it's latest incarnation: [url="http://www.mesaboogie.com/Product_Info/Bass_Cabs/RoadReadyCABS/RRbass1x15-LG.htm"]Roadready 1x15[/url].

Mine is the 400W, 8 Ohm version with just the 1/4" jack. Never had the front "lid" but would imagine it would be the same as the modern equivalent and you could order it, if you felt so inclined. This thing is so tough that you really don't need it.

I've never had the speaker out so can't confirm if it's the original one but will check if you really want me to.

Could meet somewhere (within reason) but would prefer you to pick it up, so you can try it out first. No chance of a courier, sorry.

Offers in the region of £350. No low-ball offers and no trades (except maybe for compact, lightweight cabs?). I'll leave this up here for a few days, then I'm afraid you'll have to take your chances with evilBay.

Edited by Sharkfinger

[quote name='jonthebass' post='98463' date='Dec 3 2007, 09:58 PM']Am interested and would love to see some pictures please.
How long have you had the cab?[/quote]

I've had it for under a year and used it less than 10 times.

Here's some pictures. Took them at night, so they're not great and will try to get some more when I have time but they'll have to do for now.

I can confirm it's loaded with an EV 400W (see pic). Judging by how difficult it was to undo the screws of the front grille and speaker, it had probably not been done since it left the factory, so I'm pretty certain it's the original speaker.