Why become a member? ×

Warwick Wca 211 Pro

[size=4][b]CAB IS NOW SOLD[/b][/size]

[s]Up for sale is my warwick WCA 211 pro. This is a 2x10 cab that i've been using for just over a year and a half. Been gigged a few times and over past few months been moved back and forth from rehearsals about once a week.

I've looked after it well, never abused it - its picked up a few scuff minor marks on the corner protectors other than that its in amazing condition.

The specs from the warwick website:

Power rating 300W (max. 400W)
8 ohms
101dB
2 x 10" speakers (power rating 150W, max. 200W, 16 ohms, 94dB, resonant frequency: 50Hz, frequency range: 35Hz-3500Hz)
HF horn with attenuator (power rating 30W, max. 40W, 8 ohms, 95dB, resonant frequency: 2,5kHz, frequency range: 1,2kHz-20kHz
Bass reflex housing
Weight: 24 kg
Dimensions (W/H/D): 0,62 x 0,45 x 0,43 m

This cab is loud and easily competes with drums and guitar and for the price it sounds pretty damn good as well - its a perfect cab for beginners or those on a budget - its a very capable cab!

Looking for £160 collection only.

Pics can be found here: [url="http://picasaweb.google.com/squirrelguru/WarwickWCA211Pro?feat=directlink"]http://picasaweb.google.com/squirrelguru/W...feat=directlink[/url]

Cheers
Callum

[s]EDIT: Currently the cab is in the studio as i've been recording an album and is being used for re-amping the bass. The cab is for sale but i won't actually be able to sell it until near the end of august when all the recording has finished and we've moved all the gear out of the studio.

EDIT 2: Withdrawn for the moment - was planning on upgrading but cash has had to be diverted else where so i'll need to hang onto this cab for a little bit longer![/s]

EDIT 3: Ordered a Barefaced Cab so this is back up for sale![/s]

Edited by EvilSmile

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Callum,

You say this cab is located in York? If this is the case I could take it off your hands for £160 today or tomorrow. You can text me on 07535607949 if this is still available. I'll be able to call you back when I have a break at work.

Cheers. Robson