Why become a member? ×

FS: Ashdown 115 DEEP NOW SOLD!!!

clough

Ashdown 115 DEEP - 250W, 8 ohm, 15" speaker nearly new - slight fluffing on some of carpet due to cat scratch (!) damage.
Otherwise, only used half a dozen times - sale due to relocation and downsizing of musical accoutrements.
Pick up only (no transport of my own) - Herne Hill/Brixton. £75 (cost £200 new) - its also quite portable!
I REALLY need to shift this in the next couple of weeks!!

Edited by clough

• 2 weeks later...

[attachment=54545:2010_061...era10084.JPG][attachment=54544:2010_061...era10086.JPG]and bump again - the second photo shows the damage - bit hard to see as carpeting is black, though nothing a bit of superglue won't solve. it has come away from the wood, but will fold back over to cover it.

Edited by clough

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='rOB' post='904630' date='Jul 25 2010, 11:38 AM']any chance of arranging a courier/post? I'm up in Leicester[/quote]
sorry for the delay in reply, Rob - I'm in the middle of moving house !

I can look into courieringlater this week if you're still interested (but as I have no transport getting the thing to a post office could be difficult)

[quote name='clough' post='911654' date='Aug 1 2010, 08:34 AM']sorry for the delay in reply, Rob - I'm in the middle of moving house !

I can look into courieringlater this week if you're still interested (but as I have no transport getting the thing to a post office could be difficult)[/quote]

Thanks or getting back to me but I'm sorted now.

Good luck with the sale

• 1 month later...