Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** Squier P-Bass for sale

bassmanAzz

I got given this P-Bass by the band 'Angels and Airwaves' at Give it a name festival a couple of years ago.
It has no pick-guard as it is signed and thats the only bit i wanted from it :)

its literally been played like twice, all the electrics work and all you need is some knobs and a pick-guard and your ready to roll.
never been gigged and its all it pretty neat condition considering its just been chucked in a cupboard.
have a butchers.

Go on gimme £45 for it, thats gotta be a bargain right?

[attachment=52849:Photo0161.jpg]

[attachment=52850:Photo0162.jpg]

[attachment=52851:Photo0164.jpg]

cheers

Edited by bassmanAzz

i do like angels and airwaves, and i do have the cash, and i've been thinking about getting a precision for a little while! i'll have to have a think about this one. mind you, at this price, no doubt it'll be gone right away.

when you say its signed, is it only that john lennon quote on the back of the neck, or have the band signed their autographs, too?

Edited by Tait

[quote name='Tait' post='875738' date='Jun 23 2010, 07:11 PM']i do like angels and airwaves, and i do have the cash, and i've been thinking about getting a precision for a little while! i'll have to have a think about this one. mind you, at this price, no doubt it'll be gone right away.

when you say its signed, is it only that john lennon quote on the back of the neck, or have the band signed their autographs, too?[/quote]

Its sold im afraid mate