Why become a member? ×

Warwick Corvette $$ NT Bubinga FS/FT **SOLD**

aonindy

** Now sold locally ***

Up for sale is one meaty Warwick $$ NT. I got this from Muzz over Xmas and am moving it on because I am
going back to 5 string and am about to pull the trigger on something customish so funds are needed to support
the gas!! ...

Also now interested in trade perhaps for same thing in a five string (with a reasonable amount of cash to balance the difference),
or a Sandberg Bullet Special 5 (keep going back to that in the local shop - gas is a bloody awful thing!)

Here is what Muzz said about it [i](and its all true I tells ya!)[/i]:

===================
It's a maple neck with ekanga (?) veneer stripes and bubinga body wings, and a wenge board. 34" scale, 24 frets. Pickups are passive humbuckers with individual 3-way switching (serial/paraller/single coil) and switched active 2 band EQ. I'm not sure about the weight - my scales are garbage - but I've seen it listed as either 3.8 or 4.6kg. I'd say the lower figure's the more accurate one.

I've never gigged it, so it's in immaculate nick - I can't find a mark on it, and it plays and sounds the way it should: absolutely bloody enormous.
===================

Same as Muzz, I've kept the chap (its to loud to be a lady!!) ungigged, and its getting far far less practise time than it deserves.

Happy to move it on for the same as Muzz was looking = £850 + shipping.

Hope Muzz dont mind I'm using his pictures directly!

[attachment=52814:nt01.jpg] [attachment=52815:nt02.jpg] [attachment=52816:nt03.jpg]
[attachment=52817:nt04.jpg] [attachment=52818:nt05.jpg]

Oh and its just been fitted with new DR hi-beams!

Edited by aonindy

[quote name='essexbasscat' post='874906' date='Jun 22 2010, 10:27 PM']That looks bloody nice !

T[/quote]

and it feels, and plays, even better than it looks .... :rolleyes:
and I can honestly say, i simply wasn't prepared for the variety of sounds from the pups!!
(see that double-switch position in image #1? ... thats the one to stand back from :lol: :) )

Edited by aonindy

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BassKS

[quote name='aonindy' post='886939' date='Jul 6 2010, 01:21 AM']Bumpy![/quote]

If this mofo had an extra string........... Im looking for the 5 string version of this mofo.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...