Why become a member? ×

Spare pedals!

richrips

Hey team,

PM's replied

[b]I AM GOING TO GLASTONBURY TOMORROW VERY EARLY UNTIL MONDAY SO NO SALES FINAL JUST YET. PM ME AND I'LL REPLY ASAP[/b]

I'm shortly moving out of my flat and have been clearing out things i don't need (how/why do i own 3 picnic rugs???) and have accumulated a little stack of pedals for your consideration:

[b]Schaller F121 Passive volume pedal[/b]- good for swells and cello sounds, £12

[b]Boss CH-1 Super Chorus[/b]- popular with guitarists but sounds rather fine on bass. My fretless VMJ sounds fine through it, but fretless gigs have been rather thin on the ground recently.... £30
[b]
Boss PSM-5 Power Supply and Master switch-[/b] power a chain of pedals and engage a loop too. Not using epic numbers of pedals right now so this is spare. £15

[b]Rocktron Power supply and Master switch[/b]- ummmm like the PSM-5 but, well.... cheaper. rubber base missing. £10
[b]
Behringer AB100 Instrument/amp selector [/b]with level controls. similar to the boss line selector. £10

[b]Behringer CS100- Compressor Sustainer[/b]. Get your Billy Sheehan/Kurt Cobain on! Got this with a load of pedals and it never gets used. £10

All prices include postage and if you make me an offer the worst i can say is no! Will be putting them on ebay soon but thought there may be interest here first..

Thanks and HAPPY SOLSTICE!

Rich

Edited by richrips