Why become a member? ×

IBANEZ BTB 475 for rduced price of NOW £250

nathan bossoh

its an Ibanez BTB 475

Its in great shape, apart from where i chipped the paint job a little done on the body a bit whilst i was walking with it one day however its not too bad and does not affect the bass. (the chip is not in the pictures as i took it before i chipped the bit)

selling price of now £250 is the lowest i think i can go.

(i changed the pictures for a better view of the bass)

was £350 now £250

Edited by nathan bossoh

[quote name='spaz91' post='870093' date='Jun 17 2010, 06:25 PM']Info, on the two other basses? The Shine looks interesting but I can't tell what the other is.[/quote]

i have an indie, thats the four string bass. its not bad atall in terms of sound, it has its few scratches and tiny dents and all but nothing serious that is obvious, they just come as you play with it more. because i used this bass for my gigs when i first got it for about a year until i got my other two.
its a bolt on, quite light, and probably about 35cm

the shine is the 5 string, i have hardly used it since i got it last year october so its looks quite fresh, however it does have fret buzzing at like the first few frets as you lowere the action which is quite high so that might need fixing unless you like high action playability by a guitar shop or if you know someone that can do it for free or something, and also the pickup screws are not working too well so you might need to replace them, t oadjust the pickup proplerly.
also a bolt on, quite light for a five (to me anyway) and about 35 cm as well.

ill post a pic of them more.

[quote name='nathan bossoh' post='870107' date='Jun 17 2010, 06:41 PM']i have an indie, thats the four string bass. its not bad atall in terms of sound, it has its few scratches and tiny dents and all but nothing serious that is obvious, they just come as you play with it more. because i used this bass for my gigs when i first got it for about a year until i got my other two.
its a bolt on, quite light, and probably about 35cm

the shine is the 5 string, i have hardly used it since i got it last year october so its looks quite fresh, however it does have fret buzzing at like the first few frets as you lowere the action which is quite high so that might need fixing unless you like high action playability by a guitar shop or if you know someone that can do it for free or something, and also the pickup screws are not working too well so you might need to replace them, t oadjust the pickup proplerly.
also a bolt on, quite light for a five (to me anyway) and about 35 cm as well.

ill post a pic of them more.[/quote]
and both active basses.

Hi mate,

you may want to look at this: [url="http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/75465?s=3334x$1$3JieX7uF$AWn.DIsP4.chPzGfqJnQC.x0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o6742531o"]http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/75465?...o0o0o0o6742531o[/url]

as a guide: shop give 35% on trade-ins and s/h (unless uber desirable basses) 50% of original sale for sell-on.

sorry to be depressing but it may give understanding as to why not much interest.

andy

[quote name='andy67' post='870138' date='Jun 17 2010, 07:13 PM']Hi mate,

you may want to look at this: [url="http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/75465?s=3334x$1$3JieX7uF$AWn.DIsP4.chPzGfqJnQC.x0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o6742531o"]http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/75465?...o0o0o0o6742531o[/url]

as a guide: shop give 35% on trade-ins and s/h (unless uber desirable basses) 50% of original sale for sell-on.

sorry to be depressing but it may give understanding as to why not much interest.

andy[/quote]

thanks for the infomation man

yh I guessed that there would be low demand for the bass, but i thought its worth a try, if someone does decide that they want to help me out by buying it then i would really appreciate it still, since im trying to get a money to get a burner 5 for myself.

maybe some one will help me out any way. if not its cool.

possibly the guy who was going to buy it from me origionaly for £500 might actually get back to me on it. then i wont have to sell it here.

but thanks anyway.

[quote name='spaz91' post='870093' date='Jun 17 2010, 06:25 PM']Info, on the two other basses? The Shine looks interesting but I can't tell what the other is.[/quote]

would you be intrested or know if anyone els would be, or did you just want the infomation on them?

[quote name='nathan bossoh' post='873022' date='Jun 20 2010, 09:46 PM']BuMp.

ibanez still for sale anyone,

It is a bit pricy i know, but i need it to be able to buy the ken smith burner 5 that i want to get.[/quote]

I'm well aware its your bass and as such you have every right to put it up for sale with any price tag you want, but on website where pretty much everyone here is bass savvy I don't think you're going to sell a second hand btb for more than it costs to buy new with warranty. But either way best of luck with your sale and hope you get your burner you want.

[quote name='kevbass' post='873137' date='Jun 20 2010, 11:32 PM']I'm well aware its your bass and as such you have every right to put it up for sale with any price tag you want, but on website where pretty much everyone here is bass savvy I don't think you're going to sell a second hand btb for more than it costs to buy new with warranty. But either way best of luck with your sale and hope you get your burner you want.[/quote]

Yh like i said, i guessed this would be the case, but i might as well try. Maybe someone will want to help me out just because they do. you never know.

But im not expecting a sale exactly, if i get a buyer, i will be very lucky and happy indeed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='theFALLEN' post='959437' date='Sep 17 2010, 01:49 PM']Hey man,

Don't mean to rain on your parade or be nosy but I had my Ibanez BTB 405 in sale for months and only got interest when I dropped the price to £175 just FYI.

Thanks man,

Good luck with the sale.[/quote]

thanks
, yh i know im probably never gonna get a sale on my bass here, but the only thing is that i can reduce the price one bit other wise i cant buy the bass that i want to get when i sell this,

but im asking around my friends and around other places as well and i do have potential buyers for it so im just waiting, if that goes through then i can stop posting it up here fianlly.

thanks though

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...