Why become a member? ×

Phil Jones Bass Suitcase and Extension cab SOLD!

Up for sale is my PJB Suitcase stack.

Bought from Mikey D about a year ago, and not used much (a few rehearsals plus a couple of gigs I think). Hence it's still in spanking good nick.

Everything's there and it all works (no covers though). If you're familiar with this kit, you'll know exactly what to expect - if you're not, don't be fooled by it's diminutive size and weight. 300w of HiFi bass power! For smaller gigs you can use the main unit on it's own for 200w.

I'm looking for O.I.R.O. £650

I will be able to deliver within a reasonable radius for fuel, or buyer collects.

Piccies (all sideways on I'm afraid, but hey!):
[attachment=52398:DSCN0080_020.JPG]
[attachment=52399:DSCN0081_021.JPG]
[attachment=52400:DSCN0082_022.JPG]

Edited by leftybassman392

[quote name='leftybassman392' post='869284' date='Jun 16 2010, 06:01 PM']Up for sale is my PJB Suitcase stack.

Bought from Mikey D about a year ago, and not used much (a few rehearsals plus a couple of gigs I think). Hence it's still in spanking good nick.

Everything's there and it all works (no covers though). If you're familiar with this kit, you'll know exactly what to expect - if you're not, don't be fooled by it's diminutive size and weight. 300w of HiFi bass power! For smaller gigs you can use the main unit on it's own for 200w.

I'm looking for O.I.R.O. £650

I will be able to deliver within a reasonable radius for fuel, or buyer collects.

Piccies (all sideways on I'm afraid, but hey!):
[attachment=52398:DSCN0080_020.JPG]
[attachment=52399:DSCN0081_021.JPG]
[attachment=52400:DSCN0082_022.JPG]

Hi

I live in stafford so a meet up may be possible to trade what is the reduced cash price you are thinking of

skez[/quote]

Hi Skez. The 'O.I.R.O. £650' is fairly flexible, so if you'd like to PM me a cash offer I'd be happy to consider it. I have to do it this way as there is currently interest elsewhere, and I'm keen to be fair to all involved.

As to travelling, I'd certainly put Stafford in range.

Andy K.

Edited by leftybassman392

• 2 weeks later...