Why become a member? ×

SOLD!!!! Kustom 210C Groove Bass 600W Combo SOLD!!!!

smoke

Hello everyone,

On sale is my Kustom 210C Groove Bass 600W Combo. I've had it for just over a year and have enjoyed every single bit of it. Unfortunately or fortunately depends how you look at it, I am starting to play more and travel more, and we only have little cars so no space for a big bass amp. :) I had to downsize, so my Kustom is now for sale.
It might not be the most popular in the UK, but it certainly sounds great. It's got a great fat sound with lots of body.

I mainly used it at home for practice (I live in a flat, so this amp was a bit of an overkill for that, I'd say) and to play at a local church. It's never been kicked about, played on its max (although it can be if you need to) or anywhere close to it. Generally it's in a great condition, it looks and sounds like new.

I'm hoping for £280 for it. You'd have to come pick it up from Bracknell (Berkshire). I would also consider a swap .... depending what you've got to offer.

Here are some specs:

600 Watts RMS
2 x 10" Eminence® Drivers
1-inch Compression Horn
Variable Horn Attenuator
Active/Passive Input Selector
Gain & Master Volume Controls
9-Band Active EQ
Bass, Mid, High Controls
Effects Loop
XLR Line Output with Pre/Post EQ
Mute/Boost Function
18mm Plywood Cabinet
Spring Loaded Handles
Mute/Boost Footswitch Included
Removable Castors Included
Dimensions (mm) HxWxD: 798 x 483 x 508
Weight: 51Kg

Edited by smoke

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks dude!! :) It seems that I could use with some luck right now ... come on people ... price drop to £280 ... or give me an offer at least!

Edited by smoke

Been playing with the head version of this for the past few weeks at work, it sounds bloody fantastic.

I am assuming the sound is comparable to the head into a 2x10 custom GB cab which I been running it as and its a really good tone.

Kustom have upped their game last few years!

Bump on me!

Thank you all for your comments, it is indeed a very nice combo... but it seems that people are a bit put off by the fact it's not well known in the UK which is a shame ... so ... lets try another BUMP!

• 2 weeks later...

hm, sale has been agreed, am just waiting for the confirmation that everything is ok after exchange ... so I'd say probably no. :) Will update the topic once I'm sure it's been sold.

• 1 year later...