Why become a member? ×

Aria Pro 2 SB700 FS Stunner in Golden Oak £500

bassatnight

Aria Pro II SB700 in golden oak.

This is identical to the SB1000 but the SB700 is a passive bass and lacks the active circuitry. It is a very playable bass and has the neck thru design of the best Aria SB's. On the plus side, it is quite a bit lighter than the SB1000. The bass is a 1981 model and comes complete with signed registration card signed by Johnny Joyce of Gigsville, who used to be the distributors for Aria back in the 80's. The bass will also come with the original shaped hard case.

The bass is 29 years old and still plays fantastic with all the original electrics working and original knobs and switch. There are a few small surface marks consistent with a bass of this age and a small ding to the bottom edge of the body but nothing drastic. The frets are a little worn but as I say it is 29 years old. For its age is pretty much mint.The bass is currently stringed with Rotosound unsilked nickel strings.

The pictures do not do her justice, she is a very warm golden colour unlike the more plain Oak finishes I have seen in the past.

I really want to keep this but cash flow following my recent move up country mean she has to go.

I am looking for £500 plus shipping. UK sale only.

Cheers for looking.

Pictured with her sister who is not for sale...

Edited by bassatnight

[quote name='SPACE-MONKEY' post='860797' date='Jun 8 2010, 09:56 AM']Could you please tell me the ... nut width please?[/quote]

45mm

Is the case a branded APII SB one? Does it come with the original tool kit?

Edited by noelk27

Hi,

Thanks for answering the question for me.

To be honest I can't recall if its branded or not, I think it is, but I am not 100% sure as I am away from home this week so cannot check. I can confirm this question on Thursday when I return home; if you can wait that long, I can confirm that it is the original case and it still has tags with it from 1981. I am afraid the original tool kit has long gone.