Why become a member? ×

sold**Washburn D10**sold

hi all,

I love this guitar but it's just sitting in its hard case day after day and due to a lack of cashflow at the moment I have decided to sell my Washburn D10 CEB....
[b]
Spec:[/b]
A spruce top; mahogany back, sides, and neck; and a rosewood fingerboard, plus a single cutaway design and an Equis Silver pre-amp for plugging in and fine-tuning your electric sound. Includes limited lifetime warranty.

the guitar has a balanced di out and jack socket on the body so you can run clean di direct to the desk & a separate line to your backline. I found this meant I could run it through my bass rig as backline without colouring the foh sound. This is fantastic if you only play a couple of acoustic numbers a night and the rest is good old bass playing.

when I bought this I a/b'd it against a £500 Yamaha and a £900 ovation and it blew the away acoustically but even more so amped. I would say the sound is deep round slightly gritty and very resonant. There is no surprise that this model was voted best sub $500 acoustic when I bought it.

looking for £170 [b] * now £150 inc. Hardcase*[/b]. - Please do not confuse this model with the new budget version on the market today they are very different animals.

local pickup preferred but will ship in UK via City link at buyers cost (will confirm actual cost on receipt of firm offer).

reviews of this USA version can be found here:
[url="http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Washburn-D10SCE-Cutaway-AcousticElectric?sku=515325"]http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Was...tric?sku=515325[/url]

Off to charge up camera now & will add photos tomorrow evening...

Edited by juice

photos as promised....
[attachment=51698:handbuilt.JPG]
[attachment=51699:main.JPG]

two imperfections to note:

1. tiny chip on body[attachment=51700:heel_scratch.JPG]

2. mark in rosewood near nut (fault present from new)[attachment=51701:fretboard_mark.JPG]

I may consider bass/amp/effect related Px's or straight trades (but don't tell Mrs Juice) - cash buyers will be given priority.

Edited by juice

• 2 weeks later...