Why become a member? ×

NG Bass Guitar - Fodera Monarch 4 strings!!!! copy of Fodera Monarch

ovialexm1

THANK YOU CHRIS FOR THE MAP! Is helping a lot. :)

Here on basschat I sold bass in Germany, Epifani UL-410 to Germany and Epifani UL-502 to Portugal. :lol:
For those interested, can check my feedback on talkbass too (ovialexm).

Edited by ovialexm1

[quote name='Chris2112' post='995736' date='Oct 21 2010, 10:32 AM']Have you found a Romania to UK courier yet? What will the customs charge be like?[/quote]

I told you in PM that I found courier to UK. Cost is depending by location. No custom charge since Romania is part of EU. :)

[quote name='ovialexm1' post='995765' date='Oct 21 2010, 11:50 AM']I told you in PM that I found courier to UK. Cost is depending by location. No custom charge since Romania is part of EU. :)[/quote]

Surely you'll still pay income tax for it coming into the UK?

Oh, if only I didn't have my ACG I'd be buying this! Unfortunately, that bass has taken over and I just can't put it down. I've always quite liked this one.

[quote name='Chris2112' post='996532' date='Oct 22 2010, 01:47 AM']Surely you'll still pay income tax for it coming into the UK?[/quote]

Nope, no tax barriers within EU. Apart from Åland between Finland and Sweden, that is.

I know you brits are eurosceptics and all, but really, this is elementary stuff, man!

[quote name='nobody's prefect' post='996630' date='Oct 22 2010, 08:05 AM']Nope, no tax barriers within EU. Apart from Åland between Finland and Sweden, that is.

I know you brits are eurosceptics and all, but really, this is elementary stuff, man![/quote]

I only ask as I thought if I bought this I would incur charges at customs and excise and VAT coming in. I was recently looking at trading my Alembic for a Marleaux bass which was in Germany and I wondered if I would be charged for that! However, I bought my ACG so the rest is history!