Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Aria EUB Lower Price!!!

mikeh

Well This may be a record!!! I've only had this for 2 weeks, I've played it with the band a few times and although I love it I really donr know how much use it will get. So while Im still getting to grips with it I though I may offer it for trade for ideally a 5 string bass. Lakland, Fender, MM Ray or Bongo.

As said it is pretty much brand new, I will throw in the Camera Tripod stand it resides on and all the books and a Dvd I bought to learn to play. IM recording with it on Tuesday, so may know more then.

And I'll stick some pics up tonight. As for price I paid £750 so expect to take a slight hit, but wouldnt go lower than £650.

WHY

Edited by mikeh

BUmp as now for sale as well as trade. £600 cash for this 2 week old EUB. As said I paid £750, Thomann price is £759.
No matter id I love this or not I dont really thnk I'll be able to put the time in needed and could really do with a 5 string.

So £600 or trade for 5 string of equal 2nd hand value. Cash either way.....

Cheers Mate, Loving the Bongo. Still not keen on the looks :) But it does sound very nice, and suprisingly everyone I've showed it to loves it!!! Done 2 gigs with it now and it does cut through the mix nicely. And recording with the band tomorrow so that should be interesting to hear it.

Mike

Sunday Bump 4 days left on ebay auction. If it doesnt sell I'll be waiting to relist till new year as Im in no real rush to sell.
I still have to decide whether or not to buy a decent 5 for around £1200 or put a deposit on a custom!!! ')

Trade offers still welcome