Why become a member? ×

FOR SALE: Schecter Diamond Series 'Jazz' Bass + CASE

Moos3h

Hi all,

I have an old flame on its way back to me this weekend, so should stick to my 'one in, one out' policy.

Firstly, my pictures are not doing this bass justice at all - it's a lovely looking thing with an incredible neck. In terms of condition it's not bad, but has been gigged so dings, dents and scratches n' scuffs are to be expected but nothing out of the ordinary for a gigged instrument I would say but please don't expect box fresh!

THE WEIRD STUFF ON THE SCRATCHPLATE is just reflections of the dandelions in my (embarassingly overgrown) garden. I will take some more soon.

So, it's a passive J-type bass but with big output thanks to the stunning pickups. I would put these in ANY jazz I have as they are just fantastic, bags of output but very smooth sounding and not too harsh like some powerful passive units.

The neck is very comfy, the bass overall feels quite light compared to my other jazz and it hangs very well on the strap, thanks to the Ultralite tuners.

A superb bass that easily poops on some twice its price.

£250 inc CASE and postage for this beauty, it truly is worth every penny so I am afraid I am firm on the price.

Cheers,
James

Edited by Moos3h

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...