Why become a member? ×

FS/FT modular bass rig, woofers, bodies etc.

Hello! Due to car swap I must get rid of the "large" stuff... :rolleyes:
This is what I have:

1) SFX M:D2 preamp/DI. Wonderful. Very good conditions, got as an ex-demo from Max Silent Fly. With euro power supply - €110 (new it costs €180);
2) Behringer EP4000 power amp. Very good conditions, comes with original package. Used for a few hours, still 15 months or warranty. 2x2000w at 2Ohm. €270 (new it costs about €100 more);
3) Woofers: Eminence Delta Pro 12" (400w/99db/8Ohm) and Sigma Pro A2 18" (650w/99db/8Ohm). Both have cabs with tweeters. Very good conditions... €300 for the 18" cab and €150 for the 12" cab. They're both "rough" but fully functional. The 18" cab weighs around 25kg and isn't very large. Sealed.
4) Behringer MIC200 preamp/DI - AS NEW with package.
5) Behringer Virtualizer 2024 - studio multieffects unit. €50.
6) Some bass bodies made by a friend of mine. Most of them are made with exotic woods and unrouted. Mainly for 5ers. €30 each.

I'd ship from Italy, can provide shipping costs upon request. Could be interested in partial/total swaps with light heads ala Acoustic Image, Markbass etc.
The rig sounds as no commercial amp could sound but it doesn't fit my Ford Ka's trunk... so I'm forced to sell. :)

[quote name='Matte_black' post='854000' date='Jun 1 2010, 07:29 PM']6) Some bass bodies made by a friend of mine. Most of them are made with exotic woods and unrouted. Mainly for 5ers. €30 each.[/quote]
Wouldn't mind some pics of the Bodies. Particularly 5ers