Why become a member? ×

Would like to trade

tino

I have 2 basses and 1 bass amp and would like to trade on for the best offer's available...

Currently I'm looking for a Les Paul Custom,and a decent Boutique telecaster or possibly a 335 but other items will be considered.

First is a 2007 Rickenbacker in Amber FireGlo finish in its Rickenbacker case in superb condition,it just never gets played .....when you see it you will beleive.

Second is my Gretsch G6072 hollow bodied LongScale with Gretsch case & with all paperwork & tools,like new other than some fading on the gold on the pups.Would suit 6foot8inch wrestler...lol....half hour and my legs give way thats approximately 10 minutes after my shoulder has collapsed....Im no spring chicken.

Last a Roland DB700 D Bass Amp.250W.with amp cover..nice amp in great nick....go on have a google..
All my goodies are extremely well cared for non-gigged examples in perfect working order with no faults whatsoever,you can hold me to this.

So tell me what you have and what you want..can do cash either way..........any trial welcomed even Lemmys welcomed...you bust it you buy it!!!
........[size=6].[size=3]I can only say Sorry but No thanks[/size][/size]
Im in CHESHUNT its near to ENFIELD in North London

Thanks in advance

If you want pics contact me at [email protected]

Tino

Edited by tino

[quote name='MB1' post='853919' date='Jun 1 2010, 06:21 PM']MB1. :)
...Tino your location will help your sale! :rolleyes:[/quote]
Cheers Fella
Thought it was in my profile .....Im in Cheshunt its sort of Near North London & Enfield....right next tut M25 motoway Junction 25

Thanx

[quote name='flychris' post='854185' date='Jun 1 2010, 09:41 PM']If you're looking into a boutique telecaster or something about gibson,

I could have probably something for you :

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=88747"]Check this topic here[/url][/quote]
PM sent....I do love a set neck tele...!!!

T

[quote name='flychris' post='855628' date='Jun 3 2010, 06:33 AM']PM replied.
Sure, you do love a set neck sea foam green tele .... :)[/quote]
Well it looks like Mr Rickenbackers gonna pack his case and head of to sunny France......Mr Gretsch on the other hand is sad & jealous and desperately needs a new home,come on lads he might even like Blackpool..

[quote name='tino' post='856336' date='Jun 3 2010, 05:41 PM']Well it looks like Mr Rickenbackers gonna pack his case and head of to sunny France......Mr Gretsch on the other hand is sad & jealous and desperately needs a new home,come on lads he might even like Blackpool..[/quote]
Friday its.... someones pay day ......surely theyd love a GRETSCH BUMP!!

[quote name='tino' post='857328' date='Jun 4 2010, 03:02 PM']Friday its.... someones pay day ......surely theyd love a GRETSCH BUMP!![/quote]
Looks like they are both up for sale again open to sensible offers...[size=5].please dont offend me though...Ive had a bad day!!![/size]

Consider swaps for valv combo or real nice telecaster or a LP custom....

What you got?????????

[quote name='tino' post='857641' date='Jun 4 2010, 08:18 PM']Looks like they are both up for sale again open to sensible offers...[size=5].please dont offend me though...Ive had a bad day!!![/size]

Consider swaps for valv combo or real nice telecaster or a LP custom....

What you got?????????[/quote]

Interested in your ricky

I have umpteen valve combos bass and guitar be a bit more specific I also have a Zion fifty £2500 worth of arguably the best telecaster money can buy (if you are interested look it up on preloved where I have it for sale

skez

[quote name='Hiperi0n' post='857760' date='Jun 4 2010, 10:23 PM']i sent u a pm..did u get it?

and what is the asking price for the Gretsch?[/quote]
Hi

I thought I had replied to you,apologies if I had not....I have it up at £1200 but given the current climate I would accept £1000,this bass is in exceptional condition,has received very little play since purchase.would also exchange it for a MB walkabout scout

Cheers
T

[quote name='Skezza' post='857655' date='Jun 4 2010, 08:30 PM']Interested in your ricky

I have umpteen valve combos bass and guitar be a bit more specific I also have a Zion fifty £2500 worth of arguably the best telecaster money can buy (if you are interested look it up on preloved where I have it for sale

skez[/quote]
Hi Skez
I also have owned a Zion Fifty,however it was nowhere near that money,I think I paid £600,I cannot agree them to be that good either..In fact there seems to have been a whole crop of them available of late..for a truly magnificent telecaster I would suggest you try UK Luthier Paul Waters who makes superb instruments..with Juicy Lucy Pups by Ray Cooper..SUPERB...here I go rambling on....

Back to topic...
I'm Looking for either a Mesa Boogie Walkabout Scout ,speaker size not critical,,or for guitar possibly a Victoria though would also consider Cornells obviously with addition of my cash on the Victoria.
But Im willing to listen to offers..
There are amps Ive never tried & maybe not even heard of that you may think would suit my purpose so suggest away,I always listen..
Cheers
T

[quote name='tino' post='857943' date='Jun 5 2010, 08:42 AM']Hi Skez
I also have owned a Zion Fifty,however it was nowhere near that money,I think I paid £600,I cannot agree them to be that good either..In fact there seems to have been a whole crop of them available of late..for a truly magnificent telecaster I would suggest you try UK Luthier Paul Waters who makes superb instruments..with Juicy Lucy Pups by Ray Cooper..SUPERB...here I go rambling on....

Back to topic...
I'm Looking for either a Mesa Boogie Walkabout Scout ,speaker size not critical,,or for guitar possibly a Victoria though would also consider Cornells obviously with addition of my cash on the Victoria.
But Im willing to listen to offers..
There are amps Ive never tried & maybe not even heard of that you may think would suit my purpose so suggest away,I always listen..
Cheers
T[/quote]
The Heritage H-575 is currently about to be put up for sale....any interest....Shes 20 years old and a minter...all original ...superb player no faults issues or previous repairs,never modified...this is collector grade.....surplus to my collection....better than the ES 175 IMHO...
And I may consider selling the Waters tele as I have access to its twin