Why become a member? ×

Wish me luck...I'm going in!!

WalMan

Gigging tonight, thankfully just down the road at [url="http://www.myspace.com/thecrownlittlehampton"]The Crown[/url] but feeling guilty as I have been off work for the last couple of days (well logged in rather half heartedly from home) with man-flu.

Think I may pass on the backing vox tonight as it will be even more like a strangled crow than ever.

Hey ho. Works work, but a gigs a gig after all

[quote name='WalMan' post='93439' date='Nov 23 2007, 05:48 PM']Gigging tonight, thankfully just down the road at [url="http://www.myspace.com/thecrownlittlehampton"]The Crown[/url] but feeling guilty as I have been off work for the last couple of days (well logged in rather half heartedly from home) with man-flu.

Think I may pass on the backing vox tonight as it will be even more like a strangled crow than ever.

Hey ho. Works work, but a gigs a gig after all[/quote]
Break a leg!!!! :huh:

I hope your work don't hear about it though, like the situation with RoadDog. :)

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='93448' date='Nov 23 2007, 05:56 PM']Break a leg!!!! :huh:

I hope your work don't hear about it though, like the situation with RoadDog. :)[/quote]
I think it may have sweated some of it out. Don't feel quite so cr@ppy today. HURRAH!!! :huh:

As for work, I shall probably catch up on some stuff this weekend and have been doing bits pieces at least one of which I know has saved one office probably 2-3 days of someone typing details into software we use by adapting a bit of VBA I wrote to build import files for the software from data in an Excel spreadsheet, so not too guilty.

[quote name='WalMan' post='93856' date='Nov 24 2007, 05:56 PM']I think it may have sweated some of it out. Don't feel quite so cr@ppy today. HURRAH!!! :)

As for work, I shall probably catch up on some stuff this weekend and have been doing bits pieces at least one of which I know has saved one office probably 2-3 days of someone typing details into software we use by adapting a bit of VBA I wrote to build import files for the software from data in an Excel spreadsheet, so not too guilty.[/quote]
Hi Al,

Glad to hear it went well and you're feeling a bit better.. Sorry not to have made it along too! Must catch up with you soon (before Xmas) to return your Rush DVD + CDs and have THAT PINT that I owe you!! :huh:

Nik