Why become a member? ×

MEC (Warwick) active Jazz bass pickups: SOLD SOLD SOLD

Warwick MEC active bass pickups -jazz configuration: m 60201 s (Short/Neck) and m 60201 L (long/Bridge). They were taken out of a European Custom bass (GMR 'Pi' - on the basses section) and replaced with a passive pickup/active-EQ system. The pickups are effectively new, showing little sign of use and the MEC (gold) logos are not worn. Top sound/specs and also have a full length of wire(s) attached, including the battery connection.

£42 delivered.

(I have these listed on ebay currently: seems to be quite some interest, so will be leaving them there if the bidding commences) Edited by eubassix

I'd like to buy these PU's please.

I'm new to this group so excuse me if I'm ignorant of the correct protocol!

[quote name='eubassix' date='Nov 23 2007, 02:51 PM' post='93346']

Warwick MEC active bass pickups -jazz configuration: m 60201 s (Short/Neck) and m 60201 L (long/Bridge). They were taken out of a European Custom bass (GMR 'Pi' - on the basses section) and replaced with a passive pickup/active-EQ system. The pickups are effectively new, showing little sign of use and the MEC (gold) logos are not worn. Top sound/specs and also have a full length of wire(s) attached, including the battery connection.

£42 delivered.

PU's arrived promptly this morning in good condition. I am busy for next week or two so will not be fitting them for a while. I will report back the results later in case anyone is interested.

Is there any official "feedback" rating system on basschat?

Mike

[quote name='eubassix' post='96010' date='Nov 29 2007, 10:30 AM']pickups now SOLD - thanks Mike ![/quote]

[quote name='mikehumph' post='96544' date='Nov 30 2007, 10:51 AM']PU's arrived promptly this morning in good condition. I am busy for next week or two so will not be fitting them for a while. I will report back the results later in case anyone is interested.

Is there any official "feedback" rating system on basschat?

Mike[/quote]
Hi Mike - head to the "feedback" section, a couple below of forums (forii??) this forum :)

And when you've fitted them bring yer bass over so I can have a butchers!

Thanks for that. I guess I should have looked a bit harder for the feedback forum.

As it turns out, Eubassix doesn't appear to have a feedback entry at present. I suppose I could start one, but I was a bit surprised he doesn't have one considering how active he is on the selling forums.

[quote name='Merton' post='96555' date='Nov 30 2007, 11:05 AM']Hi Mike - head to the "feedback" section, a couple below of forums (forii??) this forum :)

And when you've fitted them bring yer bass over so I can have a butchers![/quote]