Why become a member? ×

Fender MIM Classic 70s Jazz in 3TS - for sale

Lozz196

Fender MIM Classic 70s Jazz, in 3-tone sunburst, for sale - NOW SOLD :)

Bought in October 2009, this bass has been used for home-use only. Still in immaculate condition, no dings or knocks.
As standard, except for now strung with Rotosound Heavy Gauge roundwound strings. These can be replaced with Rotosound Heavy Gauge flats if preferred.

Comes with the Hard Case as shown in the photos, which is standard rectangular, and a nice tweed covering - very vintage looking.

Features include vintage sized frets, binding on the neck, pearl block inlays, and "70s" pickup spacing - bridge pickup placed nearer the bridge, for a brighter tone to cut through the mix.

See link to Fenders website for full details:
[url="http://www.fender.com/products/search.php?partno=0132000300"]http://www.fender.com/products/search.php?partno=0132000300[/url]

Genuine reason for sale, I bought this to expand my playing style, but have realised that the Precision is the only bass for me, so don`t want to waste a thoroughly good instrument by it sitting at home in its stand, not being played. As much as I love the look of it, it isn`t an ornament. A bass this good deserves to be played and cherished.

£395.00. Prefer collection only, from Hemel Hempstead in Hertfordshire. If interested, and due to locality this isn`t practical, please contact me to discuss alternative arrangements.

[attachment=50487:Photo0103.jpg] [attachment=50488:Photo0104.jpg]

Lozz

Edited by Lozz196

[quote name='Rosh' post='849099' date='May 27 2010, 02:26 AM']Does it come in that case?[/quote]

I hadn`t advertised it with the case, but can add it in, as it is a spare, though would increase total asking price to £420 at that point. Its a standard rectangular case, tweed - very vintage looking. Case also in very good condition, no scuffs/tears etc.

Thanks
Lozz

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Rosh' post='851129' date='May 29 2010, 02:08 PM']I'm really interested, just gotta see if I can scrape the funds together -- I have a birthday coming up so hopefully that'll help![/quote]
Weekend Bump

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='871703' date='Jun 19 2010, 01:44 PM']OMG this is a great price for this. Someone snap it up.[/quote]
Thanks for the recommendation, its a fantastic bass, and I agree, I think it`s priced very reasonably.

[quote name='Lozz196' post='873111' date='Jun 20 2010, 11:06 PM']Thanks for the recommendation, its a fantastic bass, and I agree, I think it`s priced very reasonably.[/quote]
As the sun is out, and England ARE going to go through to the next round, MID-WEEK BUMP :)