Why become a member? ×

Windsor Sat 24th Nov '07 - TCMC & Lazy Habits - Live Funk Hip Hop and Soul

gilmour

Hi All,

Just thought that I'd give a gig I'm doing this Saturday a little plug. We're an 11 piece funk, hip hop and soul group and we're returning to Windsor Arts Centre (our spiritual home), and we're being supported by Lazy Habits, another live funk/hip hop group. It should be a really fun and sweaty evening full of bass, beats, breaks, brass and beer. (and any other aliterations you can think of!)

Tickets are £6 in advance or £7.50 on the door,[b]but as a special offer to all you Basschatters out there I've sorted a pair of complimentary tickets free to the first person to PM me[/b] (but please make sure you can come so they don't go to waist)

If you make can make it down then that would be wicked, make sure you introduce yourself to me, I'll be the one playing bass!

Here’s the blurb….

[i]“The Common Moral Cause are an ever growing collective of musicians, who combine their eclectic tastes in Funk, Hip Hop, Jazz and Soul to create a fluid funk flava of their own. Hot favourites at WAC they will be returning to do a special show debuting their new eleven piece line up with a beefed up brass section and additional percussion. TCMC will also be performing some brand spanking new tunes off of their forthcoming EP, giving the audience the chance to be the first to hear them live.

TCMC will be joined by very special guests Lazy Habits, who play Beats, Rhymes & Brass of the highest quality, based around a five piece core of drums, bass, brass & lyrics, with a extended collective comprising a variety of other artists & musicians.

Watch out for some hot, for one night only jams and collaborations between the two bands on the night”[/i]The Common Moral Cause & Lazy Habits, live at Windsor Arts Centre, Sat 24 November,

Tickets are £6 if booked in advance, or £7.50 on the door. To book tickets tel. 01753 859336

For info on the bands:[url="http://www.thecommonmoralcause.com"] www.thecommonmoralcause.com [/url]& [url="http://www.lazyhabits.co.uk"]www.lazyhabits.co.uk[/url]