Why become a member? ×

New Members

Stan The Man

Hello everyone I have just joined today. I am a "Older Member" and not used to this type of communication.
I play mainly jazz and I use a Wal Pro11E & a Musicman Stingray with a Markbass amp.

Anyway I just wanted to say hello so I will leave it at that for now. :)

Stan.

[quote name='Stan The Man' post='844494' date='May 21 2010, 06:46 PM']Hello everyone I have just joined today. I am a "Older Member" and not used to this type of communication.
I play mainly jazz and I use a Wal Pro11E & a Musicman Stingray with a Markbass amp.

Anyway I just wanted to say hello so I will leave it at that for now. :)

Stan.[/quote]

Thank you for the welcome massages, I hope to get a real "active" member soon.

Stan

[quote name='Stan The Man' post='845154' date='May 22 2010, 03:58 PM']Thank you for the welcome massages, I hope to get a real "active" member soon.

Stan[/quote]hi all,just got aboard today,anywayi drive a aerodyne pj,a fender p,a fender j,a fernandes god knows,and am restoring a 1960/61 fenton weill.i use a trace ah150,and an ashdown 300 through various power amps depending on the size of the gig,i consider myself a plodder(dont ,cant slap)and am not technicaly proficiant but i am in the driving seat with my band and thats good enough for me.i have been playing since 1969 so that makes me an old b***ard and i play mostly rock but am up for anything(except slap),so whats happening fellas?