Why become a member? ×

warwick infinity nt5 TRADED PLEASE REMOVE

rmshaw37

• 1 month later...

photos added, really want a sale bump!

good inspection shows slight buckle rash on rear of body, but otherwise mint! 9/10!

after £2000 or gimme an offer, may be interested in cheap 5 stringer, but mainly after the cash i'm afraid!

please bear in mind these are £3.5k and over new!

TOP quality carbon fibre acoustics need funding! (as an actual engineer in the F1/ aerospace industry i can spot cheap a mile off!)
(bear in mind this is not a slight on status, as they are much better than most!)

[attachment=53217:100_1407.JPG]
[attachment=53218:100_1409.JPG]
[attachment=53219:100_1416.JPG]
[attachment=53221:100_1413.JPG]
[attachment=53222:100_1418.JPG]
[attachment=53220:100_1415.JPG]

unfortunately i may have to resort to the evil ebay if one of you can't find it in your heart to help out a fellow basschatter! lol

sorry, just checked the warwick website, and it appears its a birdseye maple, not flamed!

Infinity NT Birdseye Maple Top

The innovative, hollow body, F-holes and pickup configuration are just a few of the characteristics that put the Infinity at the top of the Warwick line. An ovangkol body is capped with a 3/8" Birdseye maple top and its unique, lower horn cutaway allows complete access to the second octave.

The hollow design gives great attack, similar to an acoustic bass, without loss of sustain. It is equipped with active MEC J/TJ pickups and an MEC 3 way active circuit. This unique bass has fantastic growling mids, which always cut through in a band setting. The Infinity is a true work of art and is extremely sensitive to all nuances of your playing style.

Neck-through-design
Available as 4- or 5-string
Ovangkol hollow body, AAAA Birdseye Maple top (bookmatched) with f-holes
Birdseye Maple Neck
Rosewood fingerboard
Scale length: 34" (long scale)
24 frets
Active MEC J/TJ pickups
Active MEC 3-way electronics
Finishes: Natural Oil Finish, Coloured Oil Finish and Stain High Polish Finish (Coloured Oil Finish and Stain High Polish Finish with extra charge)
Warwick tuners
2-piece Warwick bridge
Warwick security locks
Black hardware
Just-A-Nut III
Weight**: 3,8 kg (4-string), 4,3 kg (5-string)
Including flight case by RockCase® (only for Germany, Czech, Poland, UK, Austria and Swiss)

Serial No.: E-125340-06
Article Code: 1345050005BDOBEBWW
produced: 22/05/2006
Info: Infinity, 5-string
Natural Oil finish
Ovangkol / Birdseye Maple top body
Birdseye Maple neck
Black hardware

pulled that off the warwick website, but to be honest the month letter (E) could well be wrong, thats best guess as thats quite lightly scribed!

oh no! the gas has hold of me!

possible part trades - 5 string bongo or 5 string sterling - preferably hh or hs

lets see if we have any closet warwick fans! lol

try your luck with an offer!

Edited by rmshaw37

[quote name='rmshaw37' post='904771' date='Jul 25 2010, 02:53 PM']bump for crazy offer week![/quote]

you initially said you weren't desperate to get rid of it, seems like thats an extremely low price. why don't you hang on and wait till some one gives you it's worth i was just looking at this bass and have checked reviews and it looks and should be a stunning bass. If your advert were 3 months from now i would have gladly given you the money for the bass, but now is just the financially the wrong time :)

have a massive bump !

• 1 month later...

bump - £1500 firm!

cracking bass, just not for me, gigs are getting more and more now, so need to find one that i can comfortably play stood up!

would do a schecter hellraiser 5 plus £800 though - being as thats what i'm aiming for
cheeky good condition ampeg 810 offers plus cash may tempt too!

Mate, please don't let this go for less than that! It's absolutely gorgeous and if I could ever justify spending/afford £1500 on something that wasn't a house... i'd snap it up.
Just please don't drop the price anymore. It's worth so much more!
Sad bump

Truckstop