Why become a member? ×

**SOLD***2008 US Precision £650

deaver

***SOLD***

Up for sale, £650 plus p&p

2008 US MIA Precision, Olympic White body, brown tort pickguard and rosewood neck. Comes complete with original Fender hardcase and all the case stuff.

Bought of Clarky last summer and pretty much still mint.

A very poor picture below, more info and pictures will be coming up soon but you probably have a good idea what all this is about.

One of a number of sales, I'm currently looking to raise cash for an Alembic or a new kitchen. If I get an Alembic I get happy, if Mrs D gets a new kitchen I get lucky. Swings and roundabouts.

Some other things I might be interested in; Marcus Miller Jazz, MarkBass LMII

[attachment=49744:USP1.jpg]

I'm based in Salisbury, preference will be given to local pick up or train station meet up

Edited by deaver

[quote name='jwood662' post='837555' date='May 14 2010, 07:47 PM']Nice, don't suppose I can tempt you into a trade for a mm stingray could I? :)[/quote]

Afraid not, got one of those for sale as well. Thanks anyhow

[quote name='deaver' post='837500' date='May 14 2010, 07:03 PM']Up for sale, £650 plus p&p

2008 US MIA Precision, Olympic White body, brown tort pickguard and rosewood neck. Comes complete with original Fender hardcase and all the case stuff.

Bought of Clarky last summer and pretty much still mint.

A very poor picture below, more info and pictures will be coming up soon but you probably have a good idea what all this is about.

One of a number of sales, I'm currently looking to raise cash for an Alembic or a new kitchen. If I get an Alembic I get happy, if Mrs D gets a new kitchen I get lucky. Swings and roundabouts.

Some other things I might be interested in; Marcus Miller Jazz, MarkBass LMII

[attachment=49744:USP1.jpg][/quote]
How much the markbass