Why become a member? ×

DOD 250

WarPig

[b]Dod 250[/b]: Its the yellow version. Ok condition, will include the diago adapter [b]£40[/b]

Payment by bank transfere preferred, i will use paypal but you need to cover the fees.

Price includes postage.

Edited by WarPig

• 1 month later...

[quote name='cm261' post='869280' date='Jun 16 2010, 05:59 PM']Oh? Are congratulations in order?[/quote]

I wish Craig :) Dental surgery, will be entering quad figures by the end..... saying that, i did just buy a stingray :rolleyes:

Edited by WarPig

[quote name='WarPig' post='869282' date='Jun 16 2010, 06:01 PM']I wish Craig :) Dental surgery, will be entering quad figures by the end..... saying that, i did just buy a stingray :rolleyes:[/quote]
Oh ok. Not quite what I had in mind lol. What is it you're having done, if you don't mind my asking? Congrats on the stingray! Have always felt that it's a bass that I would like but never had the chance to play one.

[quote name='cm261' post='869514' date='Jun 16 2010, 10:16 PM']Oh ok. Not quite what I had in mind lol. What is it you're having done, if you don't mind my asking? Congrats on the stingray! Have always felt that it's a bass that I would like but never had the chance to play one.[/quote]

I dont mind at all :) Im having gum rebuilding, an inman alligner, another aligner and some tooth rebuilding. Good times :lol:
Cheers mate, its the lined fretless Dirty Soul put up. Always welcome to try it out when it arrives :rolleyes:

Edited by WarPig

Nice one in the end, kinda thing that ups your confidence after all is said and done. Will have a look for the thread, fretless has been something else I've always been interested in so good choice! Also, you're a top lad for the offer.

EDIT: Found the thread. Wow, certainly a looker, quality looking bass right there mate.

Edited by cm261

• 4 weeks later...