Why become a member? ×

FS/FT: Markbass CMD121P

I've come to the conclusion that since I only ever play with an overdrive pedal on, maybe it's time I traded for a dirtier amp. I have here a Markbass CMD121P in good condition complete with cover. I bought it used (but not abused) from this very forum and it's only seen bedroom use from me. It contains the LMII head and sounds the bees knees! As is typical with these, the rubber on the handle is starting to wear but this is easy to fix - in fact I will email Markbass to see if they can send me a replacement! Ideally I'd like to trade for either an Orange Terror Bass or Ashdown Little Bastard, I'm also after a decent 1x15 cab, ideally an Orange OBC115. Failing that I would part with it for £550! Sorry, no postage.

Edited by dannybuoy

That's a good price, have my CMD 121H up on here too [shameless hijack, but you do get a bump :) ]
Have taken charge of said Orange Terror Bass Head just today, have the SP212 to go with it [2x12 Cab] and have to say from first noodling it's class, comes with it's own wee gig bag too, looks like a toaster in a caddy!
Good luck with the trade/sale

The GroovyPlucker

[quote name='dannybuoy' post='835801' date='May 12 2010, 11:51 PM']I've come to the conclusion that since I only ever play with an overdrive pedal on, maybe it's time I traded for a dirtier amp. I have here a Markbass CMD121P in good condition complete with cover. I bought it used (but not abused) from this very forum and it's only seen bedroom use from me. It contains the LMII head and sounds the bees knees! As is typical with these, the rubber on the handle is starting to wear but this is easy to fix - in fact I will email Markbass to see if they can send me a replacement! Ideally I'd like to trade for either an Orange Terror Bass or Ashdown Little Bastard, I'm also after a decent 1x15 cab, ideally an Orange OBC115. Failing that I would part with it for £550! Sorry, no postage.[/quote]

hi danny.

this is mine i hope..?? sorry aint got the orange to trade, but im in east london, so will come over the pond with the cash, no haggle..
i could make it there, possibly tonight or tomorrow, failing that it'll have to be one day next week..
call me on 0774 8949858, but please not until around 5 o clock, as i am not available till then, or email me at [email protected] .

hope to hear from ya soon.

cheers .

phil.