Why become a member? ×

Laney 50 watt Line backer BASS combo - SOLD !

I've got a nice little laney bass combo for sale. 50 watt , 12 inch speaker.

The biggest downside to it is obviously the low wattage. It will probably be most useful either as a practice amp or else for very quiet gigs, e.g. very small venues or for accompanying acoustic instruments.

The upsides are :-

It's got lots of facilities. It's got sweepable mids, built in limiter (advisable if you're going to gig it), switchable pre-shape, EQ defeat, in addition to the expected pre/post gain, bass/mid/treble/prescence. It also has headphone output and an effects send/return.

It's in very good nick and has had very little use. In the last 5 years it's hardly been touched at all (I have other amps now, and a headphone amp for practice). Prior to that it got used, oooh, as much as 3 times a year. Always used in the home, never gigged. 1 owner from new.

I'm offering this up for sale at £80.

I'd prefer buyer to collect (I'm in north London) but I might be persuaded to come to another arrangement. Prefer cash on collection, but PayPal might work, please ask. I've got a small [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=823"]feedback thread[/url] you may want to check.

Andy

Edited by BigBeatNut

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...