Why become a member? ×

SOLD *******Ampeg SVT 610HLF cab

Now then now then jingle jangle.
Got a lovely Ampeg cab for sale.
I dont really need to tell anyone what these are like. If you searched for this then you already know.
Bought this from Electromusic in Doncaster about a year ago but its been sat in my room the entire time and ive been in France for the last 6 months so its not had a great deal of use. Lovely punchy sound.
read more about it here... [url="http://www.electromusic.co.uk/Ampeg-SVT-610HLF.html"]Electromusic SVT 610 HLF[/url]
Perfect condition, has a very slight scuff on the blue kick plate on the back from moving it but its mint apart from that.

Bought it for 900 which is actually cheaper then the website shows it. Looking for [i]around[/i] [s]£700[/s] £650

Got my Shuker for sale too [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=84208"]here[/url]
Cheers for looking.

Jobie

Edited by Jobiebass

[quote name='Jobiebass' post='828886' date='May 5 2010, 08:05 PM']Also got a SVT3 Pro head in a 6U case with a behringer power light I need to get rid of too.

Cheers.

Jobie[/quote]

Do you have a price in mind for the svt3?

[quote name='Stag' post='829245' date='May 6 2010, 02:25 AM']SVT610 - best cab ive ever owned. Actually quite portable IMO with the towel bar and kick plate, rails on the back too. Quality, QUALTY cab.[/quote]

aye. It's the best cab I've ever owned by far. In fairness, if I bother getting back in a band I'll be buying this same rig all over again.

Guest leebass69

[quote name='Stag' post='829245' date='May 6 2010, 02:25 AM']SVT610 - best cab ive ever owned. Actually quite portable IMO with the towel bar and kick plate, rails on the back too. Quality, QUALTY cab.[/quote]

Completely agree with Stag-makes me sound like a bass God (which isn't a bad thing!)

• 2 weeks later...