Why become a member? ×

Crafter Electro Acoustic 4 string and CX-150 String

goaround

[b]Crafter BA40-E fretted 4 string electro acoustic[/b]

Lovely looking and sounding hand crafted acoustic bass with with output and vol/tone controls. Owned by me from new in 1996 so in very good condition, I can only find 2 small marks at the top of the neck.

Guvnor gig bag has rucsac type shoulder straps and 2 good sized pockets. I'm selling this as it no longer gets used.

£100 collected from Gloucester.

[attachment=48986:DSCF2447.JPG] [attachment=48984:DSCF2448_a.JPG] [attachment=48985:DSCF2446.JPG]
[attachment=48987:DSCF2450_a.JPG]

[b]Cruiser by Crafter CX-150 fretted 5 string[/b]

• CONSTRUCTION Bolt -on Neck
• BODY Basswood
• NECK Maple
• FINGER BOARD Rosewood
• FRETS 24 Jumbo
• MACHINE HEADS Bass Diecast Chrome
• PICKUPS CX Deluxe Bass
• CONTROLS 1V+2B+2EQ Active
• BRIDGE Deluxe Bridge Black
• SCALE 34 Inches (864mm)
• REMARKS Bubinga Top & Back Vene

With Bespeco 15mm padded gig bag.

This is as new condition apart from a ding in the back of the neck with home use only. I bought it from a guitarist who wanted to try bass but after a very short time decided 5 strings are not for me.

Best online price is £200 and the gig bag was £35, selling this for £80 collected.

[attachment=48988:DSCF2451.JPG] [attachment=48989:DSCF2452_a.JPG] [attachment=48990:DSCF2456.JPG]
[attachment=48991:DSCF2457_a.JPG]

You are welcome to have a look and a play of these basses without any pressure to buy, 5 minutes off junction 11 M5!

Edited by goaround

I can send it through Interparcel, insured for £100, bass will be packed in a cardboard box (from a fender bass) inside the soft gig bag with as much packing as I can fit in between, for £17 so the total delivered price is £97. Alternatively I may be able to meet you on the M4 at Chiveley for the same cost to cover my petrol or even to your house/place of work for a little more depending on the distance if you would prefer.

cheers

Simon

[quote name='Fastfret24' post='835840' date='May 13 2010, 02:35 AM']Could be seriously interested in the 5 string if you're willing to post (surrey)..[/quote]

• 2 weeks later...

Bump for edit.

5 string sold, electro acoustic reduced to £100, can possibly delivery/arrange collection in Bolton area from Sun 30th May - Wed 2nd June (would need to be sorted before I leave Sun morning).

Edited by goaround

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='goaround' post='869659' date='Jun 17 2010, 08:41 AM']Bump for edit after sale fell through.[/quote]

Don't suppose you ever get down towards Somerset do you? Could be interested in both.

Edited by silentbob

[quote name='silentbob' post='869686' date='Jun 17 2010, 09:31 AM']Don't suppose you ever get down towards Somerset do you? Could be interested in both.[/quote]

Depends on how far down you are but could potentially tie it in with gigs in Bristol on 3rd or 17th July, PMd with contact number.