Why become a member? ×

Orange Terror Bass FS (SOLD)

tonyf

Up for sale is my Orange Terror Bass head.

It's sounds fantastic and is as loud as f*ck for such a small and portable head pumping out 500w into either 4 or 8 ohms.

Brought only a few weeks ago, only been out the house twice to rehearsal. Never gigged, it's absolutely pristine and includes the dinky carry case and the original box.

Sale preferred, looking for £390 plus postage (the only trades I'd be interested in is an EBS Proline 410 or a MIJ/CIJ Precision)

Cheers
Tony
[attachment=48847:_DSC4528.jpg]
[attachment=48848:_DSC4526.jpg]
[attachment=48849:_DSC4529.jpg]
[attachment=48851:_DSC4530.jpg]
[attachment=48852:_DSC4531.jpg]

Edited by tonyf

[quote name='yorick' post='827526' date='May 4 2010, 03:00 PM']Why oh why Tony??????????????????????????????????? :)[/quote]

Hi Nige,

I know, I know! <COWERS AS HE GETS READY FOR THE BEATING> :lol:

I gigged on Saturday night and was intending using it for the first time live but in the end I took the EBS rig. It sounds absolutely brilliant and is such a great lightweight powerful beast of an amp but I've realised it's just not for me. The usual breakup story I guess, "it's not you, it's just me".

I've had the EBS for so long now (after several years of using valve amps), I've realised that a lot of "my sound" comes from not just my basses and me but also from my amplification. The Orange Bass Terror is such a fantastically brilliant amp but whilst I've got the EBS rig, I'm certain that I'm never gonna use it outside of home or a rehearsal studio. Yeah, my EBS gear is flippin heavy but who cares about load ins and outs when it sounds that good.

Sorry mate. Feel like I've you down! :rolleyes:

T