Why become a member? ×

Tonefactor Pulp Mill, EHX BassBalls, Analogman Chorus (SOLD)

Higgie

Ok up for sale is my Analogman Chorus. It's in absolutely mint condition and comes with the original box and manual. It's got the 3 way toggle switch ($25 upgrade), and Depth and Speed controls.

This would be £165 + shipping and import duty from Analogman, looking for £135 collected, or + postage, which ever you prefer. *SOLD*

Cheers

Can take pictures of the actual unit if needed, but it's mint and looks exactly like this:

Also for sale:

Tonefactor Pulp Mill Compressor - I believe this pedal is one of a kind. It's a clone of the original Orange Squeezer circuit with some modifications to optimise it for Bass use. Lots of vintage thump here! Good condition, no box or manual £75 + postage *SOLD*

EHX NYC Bassballs - Not the nano, the older, but still smaller than the Russian version. Brand new condition, has velcro on the bottom, original battery door is around here somewhere...£30 + postage *SOLD*

Either can be picked up too. Pics coming soon.

Edited by Higgie

[quote name='Higgie' post='826674' date='May 3 2010, 06:12 PM']Ok up for sale is my Analogman Chorus. It's in absolutely mint condition and comes with the original box and manual. It's got the 3 way toggle switch ($25 upgrade), and Depth and Speed controls.

This would be £165 + shipping and import duty from Analogman, looking for £135 collected, or + postage, which ever you prefer.

Cheers

Can take pictures of the actual unit if needed, but it's mint and looks exactly like this:
[/quote]

PM sent. I'll take this one. Happy to collect in London or incur postage. Whatever suits! :)

Awesome! PM sent.

Also for sale:

Tonefactor Pulp Mill Compressor - I believe this pedal is one of a kind. It's a clone of the original Orange Squeezer circuit with some modifications to optimise it for Bass use. Lots of vintage thump here! Good condition, no box or manual £75 + postage

EHX NYC Bassballs - Not the nano, the older, but still smaller than the Russian version. Brand new condition, has velcro on the bottom, original battery door is around here somewhere...£30 + postage

Either can be picked up too. Pics coming soon.