Why become a member? ×

10 String Warwick Guitarbass

alembicbassman

Probably a 5 string with an extra string beside each one tuned an ocatave higher - Stuart Zender used to own an 8 string Streamer like this (I think you can see it in the video for Return of the Space Cowboy).

Would be a Warwick custom shop job, I should think.

[quote name='Wil' post='824918' date='May 1 2010, 03:26 PM']Probably a 5 string with an extra string beside each one tuned an ocatave higher - Stuart Zender used to own an 8 string Streamer like this (I think you can see it in the video for Return of the Space Cowboy).

Would be a Warwick custom shop job, I should think.[/quote]

Just watched the vid, kind of like that with the FNA Jazzman body, but smaller machine heads. Would have had bash on it but car park time was almost out.

Not an off-the-shelf bass as far as I am aware. However, if you have the money you can get just about any combo of woods, shapes and strings that you like so I'd assume it was a custom order. I used to own an 8 string Streamer (formerly owned by Helmut Hattler of Euro Prog rockers KRAAN) and it was dead easy to get on with but a bit overkill in a covers band!

The demure looking wallflower, 2nd from the right...