Why become a member? ×

For trade: Fender Custom Telecaster FMT HH

Hi, only recently joined the site and this is my first post.

Im looking to move on my lovely Fender Tele Custom. Ive had it a few years now, but don't play electric guitar any more so would like to get my hands on a nice electro acoustic.

For those who don't know about it, it a rarity for Fender in that it is made in South Korea (although newer models are now made in Indonesia, which I'm led to believe means the newer ones are of lesser quality) Please google the name to see the specifics on it. Its a lovely guitar, the set neck is beautiful and fast and the twin humbuckers give the guitar a real verstile sound, from classic tele to a heavier Jackson like tone. Its a brilliant guitar, looks amazing and sounds great.

The condition of the guitar is very good. One of the pots is loose, and some of the finish is slightly diminished. Other than that it in very good nick.

Thanks for looking!

[attachment=48651:IMG_0098.JPG]
[attachment=48652:IMG_0099.JPG]
[attachment=48653:IMG_0100.JPG]
[attachment=48654:IMG_0102.JPG]

Edited by stewrat_904

• 7 months later...

I have one of these guitars and they are fantastic.

Couple of questions

Is this one with Fender or Seymour Duncan pickups
Whereabouts are you

I have a Takamine acoustic - forget the exact model, but it's in mint condition, mahogany with spruce top, preamp with integrated tuner and gig bag that I never play. I'm keen on getting a second guitar for drop A tuning and another one of these would be perfect.

[quote name='stewrat_904' post='1076426' date='Jan 3 2011, 04:15 PM']The "for sale" was a relic from when this guitar was for sale. It was mistakenly left in the title, apologies for any confusion caused.

The FMT has Seymour Duncan pickups and I am based in London. Any chance you could find out the model number?

Thanks[/quote]

Excellent. I lent said guitar to my brother in law who is now overseas. I will retrieve it tonight and let you know. I'm around 10 mins from Surbiton station and work in Putney so meeting in person is easy enough. Does it come with any kind of case?