Why become a member? ×

[sfx] H1 Headphone Amplifier

I seem to be doing this a lot at the moment, buying gear and then finding something else almost immediately that is a better option for me, and this is a case in point.

I ordered this from Max at the beginning of March and it should be with me tomorrow or Monday. It's the newly redesigned [url="http://www.sfxsound.co.uk/mainpage.asp?page=h1"]H1 headphone amplifier[/url]. The only reason I'm selling it is I've decided to get a PJB Cub, and as this can do the same function I don't need both units.

I'm selling it for [b]£99 (posted 1st class)[/b] which is what it cost me, but I'll throw in a brand new and unused Roland PSU as well, saving you £20.

Paypal as a "gift" is fine.

Cheers

Gareth

Edited by walbassist

Hey Gareth,

Situation for me... I'm doing a circus gig at the mo, and don't gwt enough sound for me through my monitor, but anymore, and the band is too loud... Strange setup. I'm sat next to sax player, and he can't compete. Could this be used on the gig so I can have cans on and hear myself better, and the band have a comfortable level of bass coming from my mon?

If that is the idea, I might have this! PM maybe.... Very interested!!

Glad the polish is ok, my smith looks sweet now its had the proper treatment!! Very happy!!!

Best wishes,

Matt :)