Why become a member? ×

HARTKE SA2500 HEAD, AS NEW. **SOLD PENDING**

tom1946

As title, 250 watt Hartke head, as new, for some reason I have 2 of these. I bought the second one thinking it was a 350 w but when it arrived it err wasn't, stupid mistake on my part.

With 250 watts of available power, the HA2500 will drive your small to mid-sized bass rig with incredible clarity and punch. The HA2500 features the new Hartke silver face chassis and includes a selectable passive or active input, tube emulation and solid-state pre-amps, variable compression, a 10-band graphic EQ and high/low frequency contour control.

Power: 250 Watts at 4 Ohms, 180 Watts at 8 Ohms
Tube Emulation & Solid-State Preamps
Active and Passive Inputs
Rotary Bass & Treble Contour Controls
10-Band Graphic EQ
Adjustable Compression.

I use mine through an 8 ohm marshall cab and it's very loud in our church.

In immaculate condition with box and bit's and pieces that come with them.

They're about £270 on the net, I'd like £150 delivered next day.

Edited by tom1946

[quote name='tom1946' post='813412' date='Apr 21 2010, 09:25 AM']As title, 250 watt Hartke head, as new, for some reason I have 2 of these. I bought the second one thinking it was a 350 w but when it arrived it err wasn't, stupid mistake on my part.

With 250 watts of available power, the HA2500 will drive your small to mid-sized bass rig with incredible clarity and punch. The HA2500 features the new Hartke silver face chassis and includes a selectable passive or active input, tube emulation and solid-state pre-amps, variable compression, a 10-band graphic EQ and high/low frequency contour control.

Power: 250 Watts at 4 Ohms, 180 Watts at 8 Ohms
Tube Emulation & Solid-State Preamps
Active and Passive Inputs
Rotary Bass & Treble Contour Controls
10-Band Graphic EQ
Adjustable Compression.

I use mine through an 8 ohm marshall cab and it's very loud in our church.

In immaculate condition with box and bit's and pieces that come with them.

They're about £270 on the net, I'd like £150 delivered next day.[/quote]

Hi, not sure how to send PM's but does the amplifier still have warranty, could be very interested.
Regards
Steve