Why become a member? ×

Warwick CCL 4 combo 250W **sold**

Ruck

Hi all, selling my Warwick CCL 4 combo as I have just upgraded to a louder Markbass LMII and Epifani Cab. I have owned this combo for about 6-7 years and have never had any problems what so ever. It has been a pleasure to play live and record with.

Its a 250w (300w max apparently) stand alone 4 ohm combo with a 15" speaker and tweeter (selectable on/off).

Its one of the original made in Germany models I believe as it states WARWICK AMPLIFICATION GERMANY on the back unlike all the new models which have WARWICK AMPLIFICATION CHINA.

It has some scratches in the paint on the grill and a fair few scratches on the back handle. No rips or marks on the carpet covering however and everything is fully functional.

All the new Made in China models are going for around £700 online except on GAK where they have made a mistake and priced the 1x15 250w combo the same as the 1x12 150w combo so if you wanted you could take advantage of that lol - *EDIT* now been amended on GAK and are £666.

£220 for this top quality combo which has been well looked after in my possession. Anyone seriously interested in buying is more than welcome to come and try it.

Thanks.

Edited by Ruck

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Muchas Bumpage! C'mon! below half price for this well made, quality sounding German combo! made before the production was shipped of to China! when it deserved to be under the title 'Professional series' on their website.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

[quote name='Ruck' post='846551' date='May 24 2010, 03:00 PM']Final price reduction before I list it on ebay...[/quote]
Would you post to Scotland? - I would be very interested if you would -waiting to hear from another Basschatter, but should have a definite answer by tomorrow am.

Cheers