Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot AH300-12 SOLD

Merton

And so the time came to pass when Merton decided the 12-band was no longer his main weapon of choice and indeed that he needed the cash to spend on his flat. So he ventured forth to Basschat to speak unto the masses and preach the wonders of the amp, thus hoping someone would purchase it for the sum of £275:

Trace Elliot AH300-12
Built Jan 2000 afaik, which is right on the cusp of The Gibson Years- I think it means it's Gibson era but probaly built with pre-Gibson era quality and components. it's certainly never let me down except the EL panel
Carpet covered, got the proper red and green knobs on

Features:
Harmonic Emphasis
Trace Pre-shape
12-band graphic EQ
Valve Drive
Dual band Compression
Noise Reduction
Serial/paralle FX loop with level control
Pre/Post EQ DI
Tuner out
Line out
2x 8-ohm speaker jacks
Electroluminescent front panel (mmm green!)
5-way footswitch

This is bloody good nick, perfect electrically and cosmetically. The only issues it has are:

1. The EL panel
2. The EL panel.

1. The EL panel isn't original - it's actualy a replacement from a 122H combo. When the original one died, Gav at GM only had the combo ones left and no more have ever been made.
2. THe new EL panel is a bit intermittent, but doesn't affect sound quality at all.

Price is [b]£275[/b] including footswitch, excluding delivery
Or, for [b]£400[/b] you can have the custom made flightcase for it too. Again, excluding delivery.

Reason for the sale? My main amp is the V-Type combo and I love it to bits, this barely gets 2 gigs a year, plus I need the money for my flat.

[b]It's so sold it's with it's new owner, hooray![/b]

Edited by Merton

....:huh: :huh: :huh: !!!!

Hey, if your sticking to the green stuff, then you are still sane!

I must say that this is a bit of a bargain!! Buy it!! :)

Will the flight case fit my AH400SMX? I need one desperatly!! I cant remember what your head looked like exactly.. Let us know, and I may have to have it!!

Cheers! Matt :huh:

[quote name='overwater#1' post='87948' date='Nov 13 2007, 04:48 PM']....:huh: :huh: :huh: !!!!

Hey, if your sticking to the green stuff, then you are still sane!

I must say that this is a bit of a bargain!! Buy it!! :)

Will the flight case fit my AH400SMX? I need one desperatly!! I cant remember what your head looked like exactly.. Let us know, and I may have to have it!!

Cheers! Matt :huh:[/quote]
Cheers Matt!

Unfortunately the flightcase will be too small for the AH400SMX, your head is a bit taller than mine I'm afraid :-(