Why become a member? ×

JP bass Zia 5 Piezzo Hollowbody [SOLD]

bassbaze

It is an incredible bass from the well known (i hope so !) Jp. There is some topics on talkbass (take a glance at [url="http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=316236&page=2&highlight=JPbasses"]Talkbass JPbass[/url]).
some specifications :

*hollowbody (2.8 Kg only!)
*single cut
*wenge neck with wenge fingerboard (flat radius)
*body is wenge and red cendar
*piezzo only (rmc from hipshot)
*east electronic (volume with push/pull to add some extra trebles, bass, treble)
*hipshot ultra light bridge and tuners
*33" scale (but B string is strong and focus)
*Ritter flightcase

It produces a very natural sound. An incredible mixture of acoustic world and electric world.
Jp don't produce bass guiatrs anymore. It is one of the about 20 instruments that JP build.
I am in Paris but i can send the bass everyywhere.

The price is very low : 900 £. You have to add shipping costs and paypal fees. ¨lease contact me to the following mail adress : siyoupi(at)yahoo.fr

Some pictures :

Edited by bassbaze

That's phenomenal, I always loved the simplicity of that particular one. Unfortunately even if I had the cash and no other basses, I just can't justify buying any bass with wider than 16mm or so bridge spacing. Alas, tis a thing of great joy that heralds great sorrow...

Best of luck with the sale, though for that price, I don't think you have ANYTHING to worry about ;0

Mark

Thanks for your proposition but i am not looking for high end bass guitar no more. I ever played a F studio bass and it is a great instrument for sure I like the vintage vibe and the focused B string but i'm uncomfortable with such instrument. Actually, i'm"downgrading" my whole equipement (don't know if downgrading is correct in english...). To be honnest, i have an acceptable sound on stage with a roland Cube 100 and a squier vintage modified '70s bass guitar. :) Previously, i played on an USA made MTD 435 and a markbass stack and i did not notice an incredible difference as far as sound is concerned compared to my current equipment. So, i suppose i don't have the accurate brain and fingers to make sound an F bass like an F bass must sound. :huh:
Moreover, i'm laid back on stage with my squier. If someone say "sorry, but i scratched your bass while moving my amp !", i don't care ! :huh: It would certainly not be the case with a high end instrument !

Edited by bassbaze