Why become a member? ×

Ampeg BA210 - Updated with pics

Lisa_Witch

Have decided to stick this on eBay to hopefully get it sold swiftly, making room for more gadgetry, and generating cash for festive 5-stringed treats!

If you're interested, here's the link, with pics etc:

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ampeg-BA210-Bass-Combo-Amplifier_W0QQitemZ220177941012QQihZ012QQcategoryZ58719QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem"]Lovely Ampeg Goodness[/url]

... and here's the original text:-

Cool little combo amp on wheels and the added bonus of a built-in tuner.

I bought it new earlier this year, and then got a deal with Orange, so it's just sitting around, and I tend to use my Pod for practising, so the Ampeg is somewhat neglected.

Anyone want to adopt it? It currently lives in north London.

Lisa

Edited by Lisa_Witch

[quote name='Lisa_Witch' post='87252' date='Nov 12 2007, 12:28 PM']Cool little combo amp on wheels and the added bonus of a built-in tuner.

I bought it new earlier this year, and then got a deal with Orange, so it's just sitting around, and I tend to use my Pod for practising, so the Ampeg is somewhat neglected.

It cost about £600 new, is virtually untouched, and I think I've still got the papers that came with it hanging around somewhere. I'd like £1million for it, but would settle for around £500 or reasonable offers :huh:

Anyone want to adopt it? It currently lives in north London.

Lisa[/quote]

MB1. :)

Hello and welcome! any pics and are you interested in trades?

[quote name='MB1' post='87275' date='Nov 12 2007, 12:54 PM']MB1. :)

Hello and welcome! any pics and are you interested in trades?[/quote]

Hi there

I'll take some pics tonight and and get them uploaded. Would prefer cash over trades, as I'm hoping to take advantage of the ridiculous dollar exchange rate in January, and buy something interesting at the NAMM show :huh:

Hey Lisa!! Dan here... (ex-fallen ikarus) played with you guys in Camden and Norwich. Hope you are all well and raawwwwwkin!!! Good to see you on the forum ;o) Stick around.. it's a good place to hang out!

• 2 weeks later...