Why become a member? ×

For Sale: DiPinto Belvedere Deluxe hollowbody bass

Dosi Y'Anarchy

Hi,

Hard times have meant I need to sell some of my favourite basses and pedals for some quick cash.

[b]Di Pinto Belvedere Deluxe hollowbody bass[/b] for sale - its in great condition and looks ultra funky. its the sparkly black and white one - looking for something *around* [b]£350 including UK postage[/b]

Any questions, feel free to ask. I will have to post at the weekend unless you wish to collect (i live near jnct 18 of the M25).

Paypal only or cash on collection.

thanks

Theo

Edited by Dosi Y'Anarchy

TBH there isnt much that i need - even if i still sell all three basses i'll still have the Deluxe version of the Jazz bass im selling, as well as a modded 70s RI Jazz bass, so im happy with my basses and i've got too many pedals as it is. If you have something interresting, dont hestitate to suggest it.

[quote name='BIG.J' post='800331' date='Apr 8 2010, 10:39 PM']pm sent a while back. Will take thunder 2. Using my phone to pm and reply so very slow..[/quote]
Sorry Big J, didnt get a PM from you. possible sale on both the jazz and the westone already in the works.

[quote name='theosd' post='800349' date='Apr 8 2010, 10:51 PM']Hey cool; someone else named theo! I've never physically met anyone in my 23 years on this planet with my name. We'll have to meet up :)[/quote]
LOL - funilly enough i've got a mate called Theo too! although he's theodore and im theodosi.

im named after my Grandad, as our two of my cousins, so we've all got exactly the same first and surname. It can get pretty confusing at big family occasions.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...