Why become a member? ×

"It`s your break Den!"

Davetbass

Hello everyone! I didn`t know there were others with the affliction known as GAS untill a few days ago. My wife said to me in July " If one more funny shaped (bass shaped) package arrives at this door....YOUR OUT!" Have streamlined my collection from 11 to 4 and look forward to pi55ing her off again after finding this forum!! :huh:

Cheers :)

Dave

[quote name='thumbo' post='86882' date='Nov 11 2007, 02:42 PM']Your GAS will get worse ten-fold by using this forum! What's that bass in your avatar? Some kind of fenderbird?[/quote]

It was a project I sold recently. Flamed maple body with Bart mm pup and active circuit. Reverse Chandler pbass neck and badass bridge. Bought all the bits then had them assembled to find it wasn`t for me! The new owner loves it and has been gigging with it constantly even though the body hasn`t been finished yet! :)

[quote name='paul, the' post='87329' date='Nov 12 2007, 02:13 PM']Which are the lucky few that remained in your collection then, Dave?

Oh and get some pearl inlays for axe in your avatar :huh:

P.S. Welcome to the forum.[/quote]

Thanks mate! That bass was one of the casualties :) Survivers were pre eb Stingray with Sabre neck, MIJ Sunburst pbass, Yamaha TRB 5, G & L L2000. After only 4 days on the forum I am currently in talks with a dude about his streamer! Wish me luck! :huh: