Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN: Laney RBW 300 165w combo 1x15

Evenin'!
Due to upgrading and getting new gear my poor old Laney is now being made redundant, plus I need the extra pennies to go towards more gear!

It's been much loved for the past 5 years with me and only used at home other than for 3 band rehearsals and 2 gigs. It's 165w 1x15 w/tweeter. DI, tuner input and effects loop on the back, plus output for an external speaker (min 8ohms). Also has compressor, limit defeat and horn switches. Active and active/passive inputs.

It's covered in carpet, has a metal grille front with Laney logo, there is a dent in the grill and a a few general scuffs and crayon on the carpet (The joys of children lol) but on the whole it's in very good condition for its age and plays really well. The 1x15 gives it a really nice all round sound and I've used it with a 5 string low B and loved the sound of out it. It's also tilt back so would make a perfect monitor.

Would be a perfect practice amp for home or smaller pub gigs.

Here's some pics.

Have seen them go for £199 secondhand on ebay but would be willing to accept around £150 ono... or to trade I'm looking for a seperate cab, preferably 4x10 or similar spec but I'm open to suggestions, over 300w but that will fit into a Ford KA! lol. Collection from south Staffordshire, literally 2 mins from JCT 12/13 of the M6 or would be willing to travel to meet halfway depending on the distance.

Thanks! :)

EDIT: Withdrawn as has been Part ex'd for a Hartke Hydrive from PeteAcademy's shop :rolleyes:

Edited by Sarah5string

[quote name='JackLondon' post='792605' date='Mar 31 2010, 10:33 PM']This is brilliant little combo, had one of them years ago and it was really good!

What are you going to replace it with Sarah? Want to buy a Compact ? :rolleyes:[/quote]
should be getting a GK backline head 600 on saturday all being well, then just need to find a cab to go with it :)