Why become a member? ×

G&L Tribute L2000

Aharon

Hello all,

I picked this up not too long ago from fellow basschatter Philly (hopefully he wont mind me using his pics). My Gibson Ripper recently came out of repair and since then this bass hasnt seen much action so I've decided to pass it on to a good home.

The wide array of controls make it incredibly versatile and it lends itself extremely well to an aggressive / bitey tone with everything rolled up on some steel roundwounds. Having said that, string it up with some flats and run it in passive mode and you can get something just fine for reggae, or jazz or whatever you like. It's even been called "the poor mans Wal" by some folk. The electronics and pickups are the same used on the more expensive US models and the craftmanship is superb.

[attachment=46125:G_L_001.jpg] [attachment=46129:G_L_002.jpg] [attachment=46130:G_L_003.jpg] [attachment=46131:G_L_007.jpg]

The bass is mint and has been well maintained. I have bought and sold several instruments and parts from other basschatters and all has gone well. I'm asking for what I paid for it which is £350.

The bass only comes with a softcase and as such I am not willing to post it anywhere so it is for collection only (Cambridgeshire). Cash only.
If you want to come and look at it that isn't a problem just send me a PM.

I'll be happy to answere any questions you might have.

Aharon K.

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='792375' date='Mar 31 2010, 08:03 PM']Does that mean she's not your wife now Dave..... :rolleyes: ba-doom tsch[/quote]

MB1. :)
..."Your Not my Wife!..NOW!"
..."Hello Dave!...
...Can My Wife Use your Toilet?"

Edited by MB1