Why become a member? ×

SOLD Way Huge Fat Sandwich

gnasher1993

Hey guys,

[u][b]SOLD[/b][/u]

This one's in great condition. There's no Velcro on it, but I don't have the original box, sorry.

[b]Way Huge Fat Sandwich[/b]

It's a fantastic sounding pedal that's really versatile and very tweakable (there's 3 controls internally in addition to the 5 on the outside).

The cheapest new price I can find is £140 so I'd let it go for £95 (ono) posted within the UK.

Please PM me if you want more pictures or if you have any questions. Feel free to make me an offer, I won't be offended as I need this one gone!

The only trades I would be interested in are for:

Ernie Ball VP Jr.
Devi Ever Aenima
Korg Pitchblack
Some kind of Tonebender clone

Thanks,

AJ

Edited by gnasher1993

[quote name='gnasher1993' post='787854' date='Mar 27 2010, 01:54 PM']Hey guys,

I need to cover costs of repairs that I've had to have done on my saxophone, so unfortunately this has got to go. It's in great condition. There's no Velcro but I don't have the original box. It's a fantastic sounding pedal that's really versatile and very tweakable (there's 3 controls internally in addition to the 5 on the outside).

The cheapest new price I can find is £140 so I'd let it go for £110 posted within the UK. My price isn't at all firm, I'm open to offers as I really need the cash.

Please PM me if you want more pictures or if you have any questions. Feel free to make any offers, I won't be offended as I need this gone!

I can't really go for trades at the moment unless it involves at least £60 coming my way.

Thanks,

AJ[/quote]

MB1. :)
...Tempting!...but i've gone for the Way Huge Bacon Sandwich Instead!...I'll Get me Coat! :rolleyes:
BUMP!

Fat Sandwich looks interesting (look how shiny), but I can't seem to find anything about it on bass?

Am also hankering for a wah, but as it's a pedal that I've never wanted before I don't really know anything about them, how's this for bass even though it's not a 'bass wah'?

Very cool and very interesting pedals, definately not your run-of-the-mill stuff. I also like how you delete your old post then put a new one whenever you bump the thread, instead of having a massive list of 'bump's, so have one on me:

BUMP for COOL pedals.

(As an aside, I'm still very intrigued by at least one of these, and my BC history suggests that I'll end up buying it :) , so don't despair. Just an issue of funds/discipline in the meantime. Just a bump from me for now)