Why become a member? ×

I injured my index finger a couple of months ago and bought a big supply of picks to get me through rehearsals and a big gig.

I have 19 of the Dunlop Triangle in 0.88mm guage (green). I lost one, used a couple and the rest are unused. Great for clumsy big bass player hands, but now my finger is better, I'm back to using my preferred Nylon 1mm

I also bought a 6 Dunlop Jazz XL picks to try them out as I like the idea of the sharp beveled end

£5 for the lot including shipping.

• 5 months later...

[quote name='bassbloke' post='782047' date='Mar 21 2010, 09:22 PM']I injured my index finger a couple of months ago and bought a big supply of picks to get me through rehearsals and a big gig.

I have 19 of the Dunlop Triangle in 0.88mm guage (green). I lost one, used a couple and the rest are unused. Great for clumsy big bass player hands, but now my finger is better, I'm back to using my preferred Nylon 1mm

I also bought a 6 Dunlop Jazz XL picks to try them out as I like the idea of the sharp beveled end

£5 for the lot including shipping.[/quote]
I don't suppose you've still got these picks, have you? It's been a while since you wrote this.