Why become a member? ×

Our albums are rereleased....

Twigman

[url="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mirror-Test-Sad-Lovers-Giants/dp/B0032BVELS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1268756593&sr=8-1"]The Mirror Test: Sad Lovers & Giants: Amazon.co.uk: Music[/url]

We made this album back in 1986/7.
To be honest we hated the recording.
Recently we spent a lot of studio time remastering and remixing (sort of - the 24 track masters were destroyed in a fire in 1991 so we only had the CD master to work from) this for rerelease.
It is far more the record we originally wanted to make now.

Perhaps one or two of you might like to buy it?
LOL no not you lot never....anyway no harm in asking.

[quote name='Jean-Luc Pickguard' post='776584' date='Mar 16 2010, 06:56 PM']I'm used to mastering a stereo mix, but how can you remix if you only have the (I assume stereo) CD master?

Not being funny, just curious.[/quote]

By adding extra tracks and cutting up the stereo master, moving stuff around.......

[quote name='thisnameistaken' post='776702' date='Mar 16 2010, 09:06 PM']Not seeing anything about what it sounds like, or any samples?[/quote]
link removed - free downloads are not great....

LOL

It's 80s UK indie

From Saturday's gig in Athens...

Edited by Twigman

[quote name='Twigman' post='776792' date='Mar 16 2010, 11:05 PM']By adding extra tracks and cutting up the stereo master, moving stuff around.......[/quote]
Aha! I hope you did a more successful job than Zappa's "we're only in it for the money" which I bought when it came out on CD in the mid 80's & some very 80s-sounding drums & bass had been added which totally ruined the whole album :)