Why become a member? ×

GK 700RB/115 Combo and 410RB Cab For Sale...

BassJase

Pictures will follow tomorrow, just wanted to get this up here as soon as.
Just checked the bank balance so these need to go unfortunately, Gallen Krueger 700RB 115 Combo amp, chucks out 225w on its own or a decent 380w when coupled with the 410 cab.

Plenty loud enough to play most small/medium sized pubs or clubs, and although its obviously been gigged its in good overall condition. The carpet covering on the combo is good, the covering on the cab is ok but could be better, better seen than described really! The actual amp in the combo is in great condition, and the combo has the GK lock and roll system (with a nice handle that come sout to help you move it around.)

Here's the manwell for the combo;

[url="http://www.gallien-krueger.com/manuals/700rb.pdf"]http://www.gallien-krueger.com/manuals/700rb.pdf[/url]

Like I said, I'll get pics up tomorrow of them both. Collection from myself in North London, comes with proper GK bi-amp lead (and the bi-amped sound is fantastic.)
£350 for the pair, will possibly split if theres definite buyers for both. I could put this up for £380 or whatever and get offers but I think £350 is a fair price. This would make an excellent gigging rig if you're not too bothered about your set-up not being in showroom condition and want something loud, great sounding and very reliable.

Any questions please ask away! :)

(here's pictures of what they look like new...)

no

Edited by BassJase

Hey Dude

May have someone interested in these. Are you seriously asking £350 for both? Thats a MEGA BARGAIN! The new prices, what model 410RBH is it? the 4 or 8 ohm?

[quote name='BassJase' post='773045' date='Mar 12 2010, 06:44 PM']Pictures will follow tomorrow, just wanted to get this up here as soon as.
Just checked the bank balance so these need to go unfortunately, Gallen Krueger 700RB 115 Combo amp, chucks out 225w on its own or a decent 380w when coupled with the 410 cab.

Plenty loud enough to play most small/medium sized pubs or clubs, and although its obviously been gigged its in good overall condition. The carpet covering on the combo is good, the covering on the cab is ok but could be better, better seen than described really! The actual amp in the combo is in great condition, and the combo has the GK lock and roll system (with a nice handle that come sout to help you move it around.)

Here's the manwell for the combo;

[url="http://www.gallien-krueger.com/manuals/700rb.pdf"]http://www.gallien-krueger.com/manuals/700rb.pdf[/url]

Like I said, I'll get pics up tomorrow of them both. Collection from myself in North London, comes with proper GK bi-amp lead (and the bi-amped sound is fantastic.)
£350 for the pair, will possibly split if theres definite buyers for both. I could put this up for £380 or whatever and get offers but I think £350 is a fair price. This would make an excellent gigging rig if you're not too bothered about your set-up not being in showroom condition and want something loud, great sounding and very reliable.

Any questions please ask away! :)

(here's pictures of what they look like new...)

[/quote]

Edited by chriswilliams666

Had a couple of people interested in the combo so I'll sell that seperately as long as there's a definite buyer for the cab too (But I'd still rather sell them together.)
I'm thinking £230 for the combo and £120 for the cab, sound fair? Cash or bank transfer, no offers please! Cheers folks. :)

Thats a rediculously cheap price for that cab. They're monsterous, i should know i have two! Don't think i could squeeze in another tho.

Bump!

[quote name='BassJase' post='773252' date='Mar 12 2010, 10:51 PM']Had a couple of people interested in the combo so I'll sell that seperately as long as there's a definite buyer for the cab too (But I'd still rather sell them together.)
I'm thinking £230 for the combo and £120 for the cab, sound fair? Cash or bank transfer, no offers please! Cheers folks. :)[/quote]

You will always be welcome in the GK family dude. When you get GAS again, you know it makes sense to back to GK!

[quote name='BassJase' post='773951' date='Mar 13 2010, 10:41 PM']Many thanks for the interest everyone, but this sold today to the Gumtree guy.
But maaaaan it was hard letting it go, played it all biamped up to show him and it sounded sooooo damn good. :)[/quote]