Why become a member? ×

Squier Pete Wentz Precision

OutToPlayJazz

[quote name='thumbo' post='85121' date='Nov 7 2007, 09:40 PM']I like these basses a lot and would buy one as a back up for my 70's P if it wasn't for that hideous bat thing on the body.[/quote]+ 1.

IHMO it would be a smart move by Squier to offer that bass with traditional 12th fret dots and supply the red bat as a sticker for those who absolutely have to mimick that Wentz look.

I wouldn´t mind the lack of a tone knob personally - I always have the tone wide open on my Ps anyway (and I don´t even play punk).

[quote name='parker_muse' post='85230' date='Nov 8 2007, 07:58 AM']I can't see it in him to be honest, hes an up his arse arrogant f****r. But the girls and boys of the modern scene adore him non the less.

The good thing about pete wentz is he will get more young people in to bass![/quote]

Best thing any one has ever said him the little c*nt

Mike Dirnt sig one looks cooler!

[quote name='Buzz' post='85211' date='Nov 8 2007, 01:30 AM']Squire are improving though, and to be honest, I doubt he plays the production model anyway, it'll just be money making gimmick.[/quote]

[quote name='crumpet_tramp' post='85452' date='Nov 8 2007, 01:53 PM']Best thing any one has ever said him the little c*nt

Mike Dirnt sig one looks cooler![/quote]

The Dirnt Squire is great too, it's got a really nice feel to it and sounds good too.

I think we are the only ones!

I had an arguement with a kid in my class about him

'He can't play bass, he arrogant, up his arse and hes an idiot who i'd happily wipe of my shoe'

'Yeah, but he's hot so i don't care. AND HE IS THE BEST BASSIST EVER OLOL!!!!1111'

Thats pretty much how it went.

'AND HE IS THE BEST BASSIST EVER'

I hate it when the mini moshers say that.

It makes me cringe.

[quote name='parker_muse' post='86396' date='Nov 10 2007, 09:33 AM']I think we are the only ones!

I had an arguement with a kid in my class about him

'He can't play bass, he arrogant, up his arse and hes an idiot who i'd happily wipe of my shoe'

'Yeah, but he's hot so i don't care. AND HE IS THE BEST BASSIST EVER OLOL!!!!1111'

Thats pretty much how it went.

'AND HE IS THE BEST BASSIST EVER'

I hate it when the mini moshers say that.

It makes me cringe.[/quote]

So you're not into clean-cut mediocrity? Get out! :)
Pete Wentz is the bestest LOLZ!!111

it's often musicians who look good that inspire people to emulate them-

see also Nikki Sixx, Twiggy Ramirez. whether they're actually good musicians doesn't really come into it.

see also all the women who reckon Russell Brand's "the best comedian eva!", and pathetic males who use his lame-speak.... :)

[quote name='lwtait' post='86393' date='Nov 10 2007, 09:14 AM']I've not heard the dirnt plugged in but it feels really nice to play. i just don't like the star on it.[/quote]

Interestingly the [url="http://www.fender.com/products//search.php?partno=0138400306"]Fender Mike Dirnt [/url]doesn't have the star, plus its also available in Vintage White & Sunburst.

Edited by elom

• 4 weeks later...