Why become a member? ×

Genuine EBMM Stingray 4 string pickup

this is off my 'ray which i bought in November last year so condition is excellent.
i've just fitted a Nordstrand pickup to my bass so this is now surplus to requirments.
price is £65.00 inc' delivery to a U.K. address.

Edited by artisan

Ooh watch this beauty fly out the door. :)

On the other hand as the bass is relatively new to you do you think it wise to get rid of the pup just yet?
Originals are so hard to come by and selling w/out the original pup will affect your resale price. Just saying like.

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='770229' date='Mar 10 2010, 01:05 PM']Ooh watch this beauty fly out the door. :)

On the other hand as the bass is relatively new to you do you think it wise to get rid of the pup just yet?
Originals are so hard to come by and selling w/out the original pup will affect your resale price. Just saying like.[/quote]

me sell a bass-never happen :rolleyes:

i know what you mean,but i intend to get burried with this bass so it shouldn't be an issue for me (i hope)
cheers

[quote name='artisan' post='770274' date='Mar 10 2010, 12:33 PM']me sell a bass-never happen :)

i know what you mean,but [b]i intend to get burried with this bass [/b]so it shouldn't be an issue for me (i hope)
cheers[/quote]
And so you should. I think I'll stipulate that in my will with mine too. :rolleyes: